Saturday, September 28, 2013

Impromptu Confessions 9/28/13

26 Spankings

It is time, the spankings.
The first, for the first year of life.
Same for the second, third... forth
The fifth, extra hard,
you have been alive for half a decade.
Six, Seven, Eight,
Growing up, sometimes you have been a bad boy
Nine...Ten, up to a decade!
Elven, twelve, thirteen,
they come fast, hard.
Fourteen, fifteen sixteen!
We are getting close,
Seventeen, you beg me to go faster,
Eighteen, nineteen, slow, careful
Twenty, and nice pink cheeks
Twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three,
hard, fast, and you scream and laugh
Twenty-Four, and two more to go!
Twenty-Five, how old you are now!
And Twenty-Six, for one more year to go.

  Happy birthday My Boy!

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm fucking horny.

---------------------------------------------------------------

There once was a puppy named kel
It's really kelvin but oh well
Kel's easier to rhyme
And I didn't have time
To write something great that would sell

---------------------------------------------------------------

Had a really nice dream about my boy the other night, it was pretty hot. I think we should start using sounds soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Today I am reminded how life is really short, whether you live 1 day or 100 years, it is fleeting. Hug those around you a bit more, make time to be there for them. Give and spread love wherever you can. Make your mark on this world, and make it count! So in my attempt at doing just that, I want  one person in this room to know I will forever love him. He brings my life so much light, laughter and love. His squeals of pain make my heart sing, his smile makes me melt and his beautiful submission makes me proud. We will figure things out in our time and our way, but until then, I look forward to each new day because he is a part of it.

And to the rest of you, you each have impacted me in some way, whether it be big of small, and I am proud to call you my friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Laughter is sexy.

And my boy makes me laugh every day.  He's so bright, so witty, and knows me so well.

It brightens my day, relieves my stress, and makes me love and want him even more.

I never knew that humor would be so much a part if my D/s.  So much a gift of renewal that my boy gives me.  Being long distance, it is his way of taking care of me, and I love him for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Time is the friend to show who and what is right.
As things grow time sort out good from bad, and fantasy from needs and deeds.


0 comments:

Post a Comment