Sunday, September 15, 2013

I Meet The CEO by Gananim

I was called into the Office of the Chief Executive Officer this morning.  Naturally, having never been in the August Presence, I was a trifle nervous.  I thought she’d never noticed me, as I was a mere pencil-pusher in the accounting department, but I straightened my tie and walked in as boldly as I could.
She stood behind the desk with the sunlit window at her back a dark silhouette, indistinct but commanding presence.
“Come in.” She said curtly.
I walked to a chair in front of her desk and was about to sit down when she held up her hand and shook her head slightly.
“I haven’t asked you to sit, have I?”
“No”, I said
“No, Ma’am” she said sternly.
“No, Ma’am.”
“Better.  I’ve been watching you, you caught my eye. I think you have potential.  Kneel.”
“What?”  I was shocked.
“Kneel.  It’s very simple, bend your legs and put your knees on the floor.  Now.”
I was thoroughly non-plussed but I complied.  Once I was on my knees she came around to the front of the desk and stood over me, placing her hand on my chin and tilting my face up toward hers.
“You’re very polite with your supervisor.  She’s told me all about you.  I like a polite boy.  And you’re kneeling for me.  That makes me happy.  Let’s see how far we can take this little meeting.”
She undid my tie and pulled it out of my shirt collar, placing it on the edge of her desk.
“Now, stand up and take off your clothes.’
She saw the reluctance in my eyes and slapped my face stingingly.  I struggled to my feet and began undressing hurriedly, fumblingly.  She laughed and slapped me again.
“Faster”
More fumbling, another slap.  Finally I managed to wrestle all my clothes off and put them on the chair.
“Turn around”
As I did so, I watched her pick up my tie.
“Hands behind your back”
I felt her bind my hands tightly.  She then spun me around and looked into my eyes, sliding her hands teasingly across my chest, down my abdomen and to my cock, which she stroked idly while speaking to me.
“I’m going to take you home with me tonight, boy, and play with you.  You’re going to be tied and whipped and used for my pleasure.  I want you to think about that all afternoon and at five o’clock you’ll come back here.”
She pulled me close to her and hissed her warm breath in my ear.  “I’m going to take you.”
She pushed me over the desk, face down and held me there with her hand firmly on my back as she kicked my ankles apart.
“Don’t move.”
She strode to her side of the desk an opened a drawer.  I raised my head to see what she was doing.  She grabbed my hair and slammed my face back onto the desk.
“I said don’t move.”
She came around and stood behind me.  She slapped my naked ass hard several times.  At one point she moaned slightly in pleasure.
“I’m going to enjoy you all night, toy.”
I felt her fingers spread my ass cheeks and then she began to probe my anus, forcing it open.
“Ooooh.  I virgin. Lucky me!”
A cool liquid was being rubbed between my cheeks and worked into my anus.  Then I felt more fingers, probing deeper, working faster.  I could sense her hips moving in the rhythm of her fingers.
The fingers came out and she told me to look at what she was holding.
“This is a butt plug.  I’m going to shove it inside you and you’re going to wear it all day to stretch you out.  I don’t want to hurt you.  Too much.”
I felt the plug roughly inserted into my lubricated ass and I cried out at the sudden stinging stretch.  She untied my hands and gave me back my tie.
“Get dressed.  Five o’clock.”
She smirked as she watched me fumble into my clothes.
“Don’t be late, boy. You’re dismissed”

0 comments:

Post a Comment