Sunday, September 1, 2013

Dress Up by Minny

The clothes lay on the bed in front of me. They're all there from the panties, to the underskirts, to the maid's cap I will don last. They look adorable, and I'm pretty sure they are adorable. And soon, I will prove it. Why? because I love being adorable. It's Minny, defined.

The first step is to take a bath. I do, with bubbles and rose scent. I've got to smell sweet, or my clothes will be all for naught. They carry my scent, and cleanliness is half the battle. A cake can look beautiful, but if it wasn't baked properly, everyone will run away  after taking their first bite.

After I take my bath, it's time to start getting dressed. I shaved my body hair yesterday, so it won't take long. I put on some perfume first, so it will soak into my bra, then I put on my panties and bra. I look nice, I smell nice.

This maid's dress comes with one underskirt,. I carefully pick it up, because it's made of chiffon, and slowly step into it to make sure it doesn't get creased. It fits perfectly. I must thank my seamstress, she did a wonderful job of fitting me. After that, I put on my blouse. I'm happy that I ironed it perfectly, it's firmly pressed and there isn't a single wrinkle. I put it on.

Finally, the time comes to put on the dress. I unzip the dress, then step into it carefully. I have to be careful, or I'll wrinkle the underskirt. I then zip it up the back. It looks wonderful, but no maid's outfit is complete without a beautiful apron tied in a perfect bow.

I take the apron from my closet door, and put it on. It's pink gingham today, very well sewn. I tie the ends in the back into a large bow, tight so that it won't come loose. Cooking most certainly won't be a chore today. Perhaps I'll even bake a cake, one that is as sweet and adorable as my outfit.

Finally, the moment of approval, the crown that defines my profession-my maid's cap. I brush my hair out straight, so that it isn't coming onto my sides, so that it falls onto my back where it won't be a hindrance. I then draw the maid's cap onto my head, tightening the bands inside the cap to ensure a good fit. It fits well, and my hair is well kept in place.

I look again in the mirror. There's an adorably dressed maid staring back, and she looks the picture of a subservient maid, meant to exist for the pleasure of her mistress. That maid is me. I smile and bow my head to attend to my duties.



0 comments:

Post a Comment