Saturday, August 10, 2013

On The Block by Sillien

No no no no no. Not her. Anyone but her...

"I have Miss Bonnie with 600 Lindens! Anyone else? Are you ladies really going to let her snatch him up for less than you probably spent on shoes this morning?"

I never liked Miss Bonnie. She had the worst laugh ever and always greeted everyone with “Smoochies!” Yech. Made my skin crawl everytime she popped into the room. What the heck did she want with me, anyway? We never really talked all that much. And then another lady asked a question.

“Does he cam? And will he take it up the ass on camera?” Miss Wanda asked. The thought of Miss Wanda purchasing made me perk up.

“That’s a very good question! Well does he?”

Oh my God, for Miss Wanda I would shove it up my ass so far it would reach my small intestines. I would plant it on the hardwood floor and slide up and down while she watched me moaning and grunting. Every time I saw her in the courtyard I had to stop myself from just crawling over to her feet and looking up at her with puppy dog eyes. Okay, that all sounded a little creepy, but we did some flirting here and there, so it’s all good.

“Yes, Miss Eva, yes he does. With the only condition that he wear a hood.”

“Stop talking about yourself in the third person, sub. And did you hear that, Ladies? He will take it up the ass on cam for you! That HAS to be worth some Lindens, right?”

Oh shit. I had forgotten that I would have to do this for whoever won, not just Miss Wanda. Dammit.

“And Miss Wanda is in it for 1,000 Lindens! Go, Wanda! Who else wants a piece of this, Ladies? This is the last auction of the day, so get your bids in!”

Woot! Miss Wanda wanted me! I did a happy dance in my head, right up until the moment I heard...
“And Bonnie takes it to 1,500! Yay!”

Oh for...

“Miss Jane asks in chat, ‘Does he sing?’ How about it sub, are you willing to sing for us today?”

This was quickly getting out of control.

“I really am a horrible singer, Miss Eva, and I don’t really think you Ladies have any interest in hearing..."

“Sub. Don’t tell us what we don’t want to hear, thank you very much. Yes or no, will you or won’t you?”

I muted my mic and sighed. Why do Ladies want to hear us sing so much? I thought we were the masochists here...

“Yes, Miss. I’ll sing.”

There was an uncomfortable pause.

“Well? Are you going to let us hear it or not?”

Aw crap. I mean really?? Why did I do this again? There was only one song that I could think of right there on the spot...

“I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the Kings of England and I quote the fights historical,
From Marathon to Waterloo in order categorical.”

And that’s all I’m going to make you listen to. I hate making my audience suffer. It’s unbecoming of a writer to put his audience through something so horrific. My name isn’t Stephen King. As expected, I finished the song to a great deal of laughter at my own expense. Anything for the D, right?

"And Wanda's in it for 2,000!"

If she would have won it would all have been worth it, but alas...
"2,500 from Bonnie!"

I saw that coming. For a quick moment I seriously considered IMing the lovely Miss Wanda if I could send her some Lindens to help her get me, but I thought better of it. She may have other reasons for not wanting to bid so much for me, after all. No, my fate for the next three days was in her hands. I dared to hope for the briefest of moments...

"And the sub goes to Miss Bonnie for the sum of 2,500 Lindens! Off you go, sub!"

Nope. It would be three days full of smoochie boochies. And yes, I did take it up the ass for her. On camera. My hole swallowing up a dildo for her viewing pleasure. I had a choice to make in all this. Do I act like a little child because I didn't get what I wanted? Or do I suck it up and do my best to respect her donation to the sim. To show that I respected this place enough to deliver what I had promised? Once I came to that realization, that this was more about the place that I liked so much than it was this domme I didn’t like all that much, it all became a lot easier.

Truth be told, she wasn't half as bad as I had thought. I even managed to have some fun visiting the Arcade sim with her. We sat in the courtyard Monday afternoon, me kneeling at her feet, when Miss Wanda rezzed in and took a seat. I won't lie and tell you I didn't think about her, but I was able to not disrespect my purchaser by flirting with another Lady before my contract was fulfilled. It might seem like something inconsequential to you, but I feel like I truly did give something to the D by honoring that commitment.

After it was all over Miss Bonnie seemd to have enjoyed her time with me. Miss Wanda and I went back to our flirting. Which soon became playing. And before long I found myself on cam once again. Taking it up the ass. And singing the Major General’s Song in a full courtyard on a slow Monday afternoon for the sadistic pleasure of my Mistress, Wanda. And that is my story of being on the block.
The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment