Saturday, August 24, 2013

If It Pleases You by Sillien

"My God, just thinking about that cock makes me dripping wet." The words hung in the air for a moment and Matt began to stiffen. She smacked his balls with the back of her hand. He doubled over and yelped between gritted teeth and she just shook her head with a scowl. “Jesus, not THAT cock, boy. You know damn well I was talking about Rory."
The pain traveled up into his stomach and he fell to his knees. "Of course you were, mistress. Please forgive me for thinking for a moment about..." He let his words trail off, hoping she would fill in the rest do he wouldn't have to. She would have none of it.
"About what, slut? Finish that sentence. And finish it in detail."
Matt nodded. “About having...sex with you, Mistress. About my cock slipping inside of you. Sliding in and out. Feeling your warmth all around me, that wetness just welcoming me in. That is what I could not help myself from thinking, mistress. Please accept my apologies,” he said as he bowed his head.
The room was silent for a long moment. Then she burst into laughter, each cackle driving a stake into his heart. He bit his lip and closed his eyes. She composed herself after a minute of that.
“Slut, do you have any idea why that sounds so ridiculous to me? Hm?”
“Because my cock is so small and pathetic, Mistress. Useless to you.”
SMACK
“No!” she yelled into his ear as her palm struck his cheek. “That has nothing to do with it! How can you men be so dense?” She rolled her eyes and spoke slowly. “It’s not your size that’s laughably pathetic, slut. Tell me something, if you could have me with my legs spread wide for you, do you think you could do it? Do you think you could fuck me? Could you dig your fingers into my hips, holding onto them for dear life? Could you slam your pelvis into my asscheeks, pumping as if there was a poison inside of you that could be your death if you didn’t get it out? Would the bed creak and moan with us from the force of it all?”
It took him a moment to admit “No.”
“No,” she repeated for him. “No, you would ‘slip’ into me. You would ‘slide’ in and out of my pussy.” She shook her head. “Your size is just fine, slave. You just haven’t a clue how to use it. And in all honesty? That’s exactly how I want you.”
Matt’s eyes looked up at her. “Mistress…I want to make you wet, too. I want you to think about MY cock, too.”
Before his mind had registered what happened her hand darted down to his genitals and clenched them together, tight. Tugging and twisting brutally.
“I DO think about them, bitch!” She let go and started swatting at his little head, tiny dribbles of precum spraying around like spittle. “You stupid little slut, you have no IDEA how wet your cock gets me! Maybe not the way you think it should though, hm?”
“Please stop, mistress, please, it hurts…”  Oh, that begging was like a symphony to her.
She paused and sat back in her chair, holding her finger to her chin as she thought about something. “I want you to make a choice.” And with that she stood up and walked over to the bed. The clothes came off and she propped herself up on her knees, doggy style, her ass facing him. “I want to choose what you think you should do with this pussy. Do you really want to fuck it? Is that what you think you should do? Then go ahead, be my guest. Or…” she paused for effect,”perhaps you can think of something else. What’s your choice, Matthew? Come along now, the clock’s ticking.”
He couldn’t help but stare right at her. Oh, it looked so moist to him, glistening from the abuse she just heaped upon his poor cock, suddenly rock-hard again. He inched closer to her. Closer that pussy that he knew was so hungry. That needed to be satisified. And...and...and she had just told him, point-blank, that he could not do that with the meat between his legs. It had been so long since he had sex. So long. It was his for the taking now. His hands reached out. They grabbed her hips. And then they moved down to her thighs. He chose to slide his tongue up and down her pussy lips, knowing full well that he could please her with that. She smiled and moaned, pushing her rear into his face. Covering it with her juices.
She pulled him close when it was all done. “Stick out your tongue.” He raised an eyebrow and did as he was told. She grabbed it between her thumb and index finger gently. “This is what you have that can please me, pet. Not that,” she glanced down between his legs, “but this,” she said as she wiggled his tongue and smiled.
He smiled back. “I’m happy to serve, Mistress.”
“I know.”

The end




0 comments:

Post a Comment