Saturday, August 3, 2013

Confession by Ganainm

I’d never been very imaginative about sex, really.  Just the usual sort of missionary wham-bam-bam-thank-you-ma’am thing.  Serial girlfriends, one night stands.  Something was missing. Too much the Catholic.
The woman I’d been dating was clearly quite bored with my approach and I’m very grateful that she decided to do something about it.  We lay in bed one evening and she took a book out of her nightstand and began to read to me.  She read a passage that described a woman tying her lover’s hands to the frame of the bed and then blind-folding him.
Something was freed inside me and I said that sounded interesting.  She said , “I’ve always wanted to tie someone up.”  And so it began.
She bound me with silk scarves, my hands over my head, and then she wrapped another, darker scarf over my eyes.   I couldn’t see a thing.
She began exploring me , touching me.   I responded to her as I’d never responded to a woman before, with moans of pleasure rolling out of my throat.  At one point I felt her warm, moist tongue slide along my inner thigh and I shuddered all over and moaned.  She straddled my chest.  I could feel her thighs pressing against my ribs and the leaned forward dragging her breasts across my mouth.  I took each nipple between my lips as it passed and sucked at her, feeling her respond by pressing her wet pussy against me.
She rode me fiercely, her own cries calling out cries from me.  
We finished with her straddling my face as I licked and sucked at her until she screamed out “oh, my God” and her body spasmed in her orgasm.
I was stunned.  It was a revelation.  Of course, anything that gloriously exciting and pleasant had to be avoided.  Catholic, you’ll recall, so I soon stopped seeing that woman and pretty thoroughly suppressed the idea of repeating anything like what we’d done.
Until just a couple years ago, when I met a woman on line and we had a D/s flirtation.  It opened up all the interest again and the almost physical need to be dominated.  We met in person a couple of times and one evening she tied my hands behind me and applied clothes pins to my nipples, ultimately spanking me briefly.  I loved it and again ran for the hills when it was over.
I’m full of desire, but afraid to lose myself.  I want the experience very much, more and more as I participate in sl, but have yet to make the leap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment