Saturday, July 20, 2013

100 Word Confessions

This week's Confessions are part of our 100 Words Writing Challenge. 'Cry' was the word chosen to inspire the writings.....

Cry by Casey Wildmist

The boy knelt at his Mistress' feet, tears running down his flushed faced, floating dreamily in subspace. With a low moan of pleasure he slowly shifted to settle his spanked ass back on his heels at her wordless gesture, lifting his head to meet her stare. A wicked grin spread across her face as she studied him, admiring the red marks on his back, chest, and ass before chuckling softly and addressing him in dulcet tones, "You did very well, Mine. You impressed me with your dedication to my pleasure, I knew you would cry for me sooner or later."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cry No More by Lady Alyssa

No more tears.

No more need to be upset, no more need to cry. I am done with the feelings you have made me feel... no, you don't have that control, you never have and you never will have that control. I will never shed another tear for you, it was you who left without a word, and I cried then. Feeling so lonely, so... out of place, but no more. I am no longer lonely. I will no longer cry.

It is time; time to move forward and forget all you did.  I will cry no more.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cry by Sillien

Mistress sat on the couch, silent, as he walked into her apartment. She gave him keys, and three days a week he came over to do her chores and play. Normally he’d be stripping down, crawling over, and placing kisses on her feet, but it didn’t feel right. The clothes stayed on and he just knelt right next to her, looking up at her face. It seemed soft. “Michael and I broke up. He’s moving to Atlanta. It’s done.” He nodded, wrapped his arms around her legs, and squeezed. She buried her face in his hair and started to cry.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cry 2 by Sillien

“Don’t cry.”
“But it hurt, Mistress! You put all twelve inches in...”
She cut him off. “I said don’t cry. Take it like a man.”
Andrea rubbed her sub’s sore bottom.
“You liked it and you know it, slut. Besides, you know this all just training, right?”
“Training, Mistress?”
She gave him a smile that made his crawl.
“For the real thing. You’re going to take a real one in there very soon for me, pet. You want to be prepared, don’t you?”
He gulped. Almost started crying again, but kept the tears inside this time.
“Yes, Mistress. For you.”

--------------------------------------------------------------

100 Words by Anonymous

The doubts come at night, they tell me things i do not want to know, they present themselves as solid stone facts immovable, unassailable. The doubts tell me bad things, they whisper to me in the dark. Then She is here, I feel her hand on my hip, possessive, her voice says "you need to be quiet" and i say "oh" and everything is changed, doubts forgotten,  together we will step into our sleep. I am smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cry #1 by Lady Susannah

Stubborn fool insisted on playing the stoic. Well, tonight he’d learn just how stubborn SHE could be.

She drew back her arm, letting the singletail fly with a resounding, CRACK!

Barely a flinch.

Her eyes narrowed and again she lashed his naked back.

Again, no sound escaped him.

CRACK! Over and over again she poured her frustration and energy into her only goal that night – to make this boy give in to her, to cry out.

Arm sore, she walked around to his face.

Saw the tears coursing down his cheeks, kissed them gently and smiled.

He was hers, now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cry #2 by Lady Susannah

He had wanted to be hers for as long as he could remember. She was all that filled his thoughts, his dreams. She was the focus of all that he did, even when they were apart. He’d served her well these past months.

Today, she simply said, “kneel”.

He obeyed quickly, eyes downcast.

She lifted his chin with a finger and looked him straight in the eye. He returned her gaze and began to tremble, struggling not to cry.

“You are mine now”, she whispered.

Tears of joy filled both their eyes and no more words were needed that night.

--------------------------------------------------------------

100 Words by Lady Eva

Everything important happened there.  At night they huddled around the pine table they hated and cried.  In the morning he made strong coffee with the obscenely expensive coffee maker that took a quarter of the counter space. He'd triumphantly return and display a parsnip or piece of cheese or half a loaf of good bread on the old wood cutting board. The kitchen was their fire, their hearth. And sometimes she would surprise him, take the knife, jar, or flowers from his hands and make him kneel on the floor.  She'd point at the wide, antique boards and say,  "There."

--------------------------------------------------------------

100 Words by Lady Summer

Crybaby!
The beaded curtains rippled and the scent of tuberose was thick. I paid good coin for this boy and he was damned well going to obey.

The brothel advertised smooth as silk chocolate boys and this one was hairless.  I glanced at him as he sobbed.

What is your problem boy? His nipple tassels swayed as he writhed on the tiles. I pinched him hard to get his attention.

He stopped wailing.  I slapped him across the face and rapidly wound some beads around his wrists. I glanced down again.

And he smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cry by Lady Roxie

CRY

I took a walk in the park today.

It was a beautiful day and I was feeling rather happy.

I noticed a bird on the grass.  It looked wounded and was flapping it's wings but going nowhere.  As I approached the bird, a stray cat came along and attacked the bird and ran away with it in it's mouth.

That made me cry.

It was only a bird.  Probably better off dead, but I cried for it anyway.  It was alive and now it’s dead.

It was a beautiful day and I was feeling rather sad.

--------------------------------------------------------------

100 Words by Aarman

Cry

My fingers straightened but my wrists were secured in place and my palms were bearing all my weight along with my knees.  My head up looking at her standing behind me through the mirror in front. I kept sobbing with each new painful caress of the whip on the skin of my legs and bare bottom.
The tears run through my cheeks and chin with each hit and dropped into a wine glass between my hands. Only when it was filled enough she was satisfied and stopped. Then she took the glass to look at it before drinking my tears.




0 comments:

Post a Comment