Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Game - In World 1st Day by Anonymous

I woke to find myself sitting in my chair in a dimly lit corridor. I felt odd, a bit light headed as I stood up and my hand pressed to my forehead. I walked slowly down the hall towards a door at the far end. I could not imagine why I woke here. Something happened after I hit the accept button. I should be playing the game not walking down a hallway in some god forsaken place. I reached the door and opened it slowly, the light coming through as I stepped into an odd room.

I shielded my eyes for a moment till they grew used to the light. Lowering my hand I could see that this was a girls room. Stuffed animals on a shelf. A light blue princess type bed with four posters. I thought I remembered seeing this before, it looked like a room Mel had shown me some time ago. I heard a faint click and turned to where the doorway was. It had vanished now. There was just a sky blue wall. Turning to gaze about the room I noticed someone sitting on the other side playing with what looked to be an almost see through slider or touch pad computer. Where was I?

As I stepped forward I heard a voice, Mel's voice. "Welcome home my girl."

I looked around to see who else was here besides us. Though nobody else could be seen.  "Who are you talking to Mel? Where are we?" I felt relieved when I first heard my voice.

"Your home my girl, where would you be? And I'm talking to you." Mel answered, and I arched a brow walking closer to her while all the while scanning the room.

"Then don't call me your girl, this isn't my ho..." I went silent as my voice had begun to crack and alter while I was speaking. I could see Mel more clearly now. Her fingers were running over a few sliders as I was speaking  "What's happening to my voice?" It was higher, and sounded more like a girls voice now.

"But you are my girl Alex. No that won't do. I'll have to think on that...Kayla, Alice, Sandra. Hmm...don't want it to be too close to your male name. .After all, you need to know that you gave up that part. Kara will work for now," Mel said while smiling at me.

The board in front of Mel vanished and she stood up to walk towards me. "Mel, this isn't funny, whats going on!" I asked in my new voice as she approached me and reached out to take my hand and pull me across the room. She was taller then me some how. I noticed that as she took me towards the mirror. My eyes were on her fully.

"Why Kara look how lovely you are my girl! And you chose this all on your own. " I looked at her, then into the mirror. and saw a nude lady standing in the mirror holding Mel's hand. I paused and gulped lightly. I could feel Mel's hand, the warmth of it. The coolness of the wood floor beneath my feet. The soft breeze that blew in the room. I saw the wisps of auburn strands dancing at my shoulder. This was what had happened, this was my character. I was....in the game - that much seemed to snap into place finally.

I gulped and stared at myself. I had sun kissed smooth skin. I ran fingers along my cheek and finally turned to look at Mel hearing when I heard her speaking again.  " I see you finally got it. You should have really read the material I told you to. But I suppose you just thought to toss it aside being "standard". Now look what you've gotten yourself into Kara."

"Can't I change the look and gender Mel?" I asked confused, as My eyes gazed back into the mirror. I felt Mel's fingers stroking against my thigh and I jumped slightly. The view of my body and the feel of Mel's fingers caused a feeling to run through my body. I quickly turned away and moved slightly back, still confused and a bit frightened at the depth of this "game".

I could see the smile crossing her lips as she spoke. "Sure i could, but first come take a look at this. Come on," she said as she took my hand and took me back in front of the mirror. She guided me to my knees in front of it. She ran her fingers through my hair, and I looked into the mirror at her and my body at her feet. I could feel a slight dampness between my thighs and I breathed a little faster. "This is what you chose after all. I'll help you explore it. She stroked my hair and then her finger ran over my shoulder. I gave a soft sound and shivered. "Just relax now. You'll be just fine, lean back here. " I was watching the image in the mirror and listening to her voice. As I leaned back My hands went to lay flat on the floor. She had me scoot back a little and I could feel my back resting against the bed. I felt the flush on my cheeks and looked away from the mirror.

"Mel I didn't know this or I wouldn't have." I spoke softly and shivered as I felt her fingers run over my cheek and down across my shoulder.

"I think you would have Kara, and you should accept it. Theres no running, no changing. This is what you chose." She took a pair of cuffs and I felt her cuffing my wrist to rings in the floor I had just noticed. My ankles bound apart I could see the mirror though I tried to keep my eyes averted.  I could see every bit of my female body. Though my knees tried to close they didn't stay so for long. Mel had an answer for that as well. Binding them to rings to hold them apart she then slide up beside me again and kissed my neck.

"Look at what you are kara. You'll be begging for it and feeling it soon enough," her fingers caressed along my leg, and then up my thigh just softly teasing my skin "Shhh... no talking now kara, only when I ask you a question" She had that sweet but evil smile again as her fingers continued the light tease over my skin. I could do nothing but watch her in the mirror. Watch how close she came to my new pussy.  I could feel her lips against my skin, the soft breath over my neck. I began to breath a bit heavier. I could feel every bit. I tried to remain silent. My body squirmed in the bindings.

This felt so real. Was this the reality i chose? I couldn't say which was the truth at the moment. My mind was clouded by the new feelings that began to grow - the desire, the need. I could feel her lips caress my nipple. Her tongue running around it and my head falling back slightly to give a moan as she took a small bite to it. My nipples became hard at her teasing. I could feel her fingers slide along my slit, and my eyes opened to gaze as she ran her nail up and down. I tried to fight it the urges as my hips lifted to press towards her hand. "Thats it my girl, doesn't that feel good?"

I couldn't hold back the moan as my lips parted, body arching aching and feeling the want. I couldn't believe how turned on i was hearing my new voice speaking out. "Y..yes Mel," I answered as my body squirmed. I could feel the liquid leaking from me and her finger sliding along my slit. I saw her finger press slightly further in and blushed hard as my hips pressed up wantonly.

"It's Mistress to you my girl," She corrected me. I was about to protest as her lips pressed to my breast sucking softly and I was cut off by a moan. Her finger slid slowly into me. Oh how that felt.  I could feel her finger inside of me. Oh god it was inside of me, how.? The thought turned over in my head. I was not a guy here, I was a girl, her girl. I tried to fight it but all I could do was moan and press to the touch wantonly.

She looked at me with a wicked grin. Her finger slid slowly in and out of my depths. I cried out and moaned again as my hips lifted up again. "Good Kara, you are my girl aren't you now?" I tried to fight with the words but they slid past my lips. "Ye..yess Mistress." I couldn't have said it. Her finger working in me..oh god it's inside of me. It was so real...so good and as she pulled out and slipped away from me. My breath was coming in pants as I gazed up to her standing there over me.  I could only think of the desire to feel her back inside me. "Wh...what now?" I asked as my body burned under her gaze. She just smiled at me, Her gaze drinking in the effects her touch had on me. "Do you want more my girl? If so say it tell me about it."

I squirmed and whimpered softly. It was an uncontrollable burning the desire for her. I breathed slowly licking my lips. My heart was racing. I looked into the mirror and felt even hotter. "Please Me..I mean Mistress," I looked down. I couldn't believe how the need was being drawn out of me. "Say it," she insisted

"Please touch me more, I am your girl, please," I begged softly, my chest lifting and falling as she watched.

She smiled and leaned down close to my ear. "I have big plans for you my girl. But I think this is enough for now. I want you to feel the burn and need for awhile." She kissed my lips and pulled back. I felt dizzy and passed out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment