Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Assistant Part IV by Lady Crissy

The Assistant - Part IV  - The Assessment

[Note:  At the end of Part III, Miss Night was giving her new assistant a proper "orientation" to the job and was pulling down his pants....]

I pulled his pants down slowly and let them slide down over his hips to pool at his ankles.  I slipped fingertips into the waistband of his boxer briefs, paused and then pulled them down a few inches.  The shiver it elicited made me smile.

"Miss Night,"  he hurried to add, more than a bit breathless, "I have no expectations but to fulfill the duties you assign to me, Miss. Please believe me"  He wa excited, nervous, and I believed what he said which made it all more perfect.

I remained silent as I pulled down the boxer briefs down his hips and legs until they too slid down to his ankles.  I took a step back to appraise him.   He was blushing a hard red and his eyes remained glued to my feet.  He made no effort to cover his absolute arousal, but instead put his hands behind his back, clasping them.

"Damn right, aaron,"  I said, walking around in back of him.  I raised my stocking foot and put it firmly on his ass before pushing him hard face down onto my desk. There was a thud as he impacted with the desk and an "oof" of surprise as the wind was knocked out of him.  The fact that his hard cock probably hit the desk too Im sure didn't help.

I stepped up behind him and pressed my pelvis tight to his bare bottom, reaching over him to grab a handful of hair, pulling up his head. He shuddered under me.  I spoke clearly and firmly.

"You are here to serve me and please me, aaron.  That's all you need to focus on, boy.  This IS what you wanted, isn't it?"  I sneered, hearing him breathing quickly.

"Yes, Miss Night,"  he replied, his voice strained.  "I will serve you with all that I have, Miss."   I could hear the fear, but also determination.

I let go of his hair and took a couple of steps back. "We'll see, boy."  I stated and smacked his bare ass hard with an open hand.  "Up and back on your knees."    I watched him rise and though shaken, slid back to his knees in front of me.

"Did I scare you, aaron?"  I asked him with a smirk.

He stammered a bit in answering.  "Only in a good way, Miss Night. " He continued, "I'm not giving up, Miss."

I was intrigued and amused. I looked down at the young man.  Scared but aroused, and wanting... it was sexual, but not sex that he wanted.  His hunger was palpable.  I ran a fingertip over his lips.

"Ok, aaron.  Then lets begin."  I left him to walk back around to the back of my desk, and taking a notepad, I wrote down an address.  I put my fingertips on the page and slid it across the desk closer to him.

"Stand up, take this note and go to this address on Monday morning.   Ask for Lady Constance.  She'll make sure you have everything you need.  You start work on Tuesday morning."

 "Thank you Miss Night.  I won't waste this opportunity,"  he said, scrambling to his feet and picking up the note.

 "Get dressed aaron, and get out.  I'm done with you today."   I watched him dress quickly.    "Oh, and aaron?"  I asked, watching his skin disappear under the clothing.

"Yes Miss Night?"  He paused.

 'Think hard about this.  Talk to your mentor."

  "I will Miss Night, thank you."  He quickly put on his jacket and with a smile disappeared quickly through the door.

 Time will tell....  I laughed.  Constance is going to have a blast.

  End of Part  IV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment