Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Assistant - Part III - Orientation by Lady Crissy

The Assistant - Part III  - Orientation

{Note:  In the previous parts of this story, Miss Night decides to give aaron, a neophyte but eager submissive, recommended by an old friend from the D's community, a chance as her new Secretary. His first assignment is to hit his knees.  Of course, right?}
====================================

"Thank you, Miss Night," aaron replied, his eyes lowered and his knees folded under him on the floor at my feet.  I sat, seated on the desk in front of him.

"You may remove my shoes and massage my feet, boy,"  I directed, and watched him look up a bit at my heels.

"My pleasure, Miss Night,"  he responded, and reached over to slip the first shoe off my foot, settling it gently on the floor beside him. He took my foot in his hands gently and cradled it.  Then he began to firmly and slowly massage it, his eyes focused on the task.  He was good at it, and I leaned back and took a deep breath, then released it, enjoying.  I could feel a tension growing in him, likely an arousal at being allowed to touch my foot. I filed the observation away for later use.

"Please let me know when you want me to begin the other foot, Miss," he stated gently, not missing a beat, deliberately working the muscles from heel to toe.  His hair was dark and a bit wavy.  It looked soft, and I extended fingertips to touch it, then stroked it gently.  A very contented sigh was his response.  How sweet.

"The other foot now, aaron."  I directed and he stopped, slipped the other shoe off and began to massage it without word.  I leaned back again and enjoyed watching him as he worked.  He was very focused, unhurried.  I left him to his task and felt my foot muscles loosen and hum at the practiced massaging.

"aaron?"  I said, breaking the silence.

"Yes, Miss Night?" he answered, looking up and pausing at his task.  'Am I too light or firm, Miss?"  His face showed genuine concern.

 "No, aaron.  But there is something I would like to know."

 "What is that, Miss?"  he asked

 "Why?"  I asked, simply

There was a pause, then he understood.  "Why did I come to you for a job, Miss?"

"Sure, you can start there."  I smirked.

"Yes, Miss."  He smiled and looked a little sheepish.  Now I was very curious.

"You and I have met before, Miss.  I'm sure you don't remember,"  he began.  He said it matter of fact, not offended at all at the thought that I would overlook him.  He continued, "At Miss Sandra's Beltane party."  He paused

I thought back and tried to remember.  There had been a lot of people there.  Then it hit me, and I put my mental finger on it.  There had been two boys attending to Sandra, and served us our drinks. One of them had been aaron.  Now I was certain of it., though a person can look very different dressed, and I blamed that for me not recognizing him sooner.  Though I did remember his skin was pale and smooth and totally delicious.

He smiled then and blushed, probably guessing that the look on my face meant I was remembering our first meeting now, and looked away.

"I think I might remember, aaron,"  I said, a slight smile on my face and in my voice.  "But there is only one way to be sure, I think."

He looked up again, confusion and curiosity in his face.  "Yes, Miss Night?"

"Undress, aaron,"  I ordered with a predatory smile.

He lowered his eyes again, From his knees, aaron removed his jacked and turned to lay it on the chair next to him.  He untied his tie, folded it, also placing it on the chair.  He was calm, focused, no hestation, no hurry, just simple obedience.   I liked.

After unbuttoning his shirt and gently placing it over the jacket and tie, he spoke.

"Miss Night, may I please stand to continue?"  he asked.

"Yes, you may." I answered, continuing to watch as he stood.  "STOP." I ordered after he had gotten to his feet.  I slipped off the desk and stood on the floor in front of him.

"So, we've met before, aaron."  I moved fingers to his belt and undid it, sliding it out of the loops and setting it on the chair.

"Yes, Miss Night," he responded, nervousness in his voice.

"Then you saw what I did with the boy that was gifted to me for the celebration."  I continued.

"Yes, Miss,"  he said quietly, in a voice that was more than a bit breathy.

I nodded. "... and still you came here."  I stated, cocking an eyebrow as I undid his pants and pulled the zipper down.    I could feel his excitement as it pressed against my fingers.  

What a surprise.   I smiled slowly.

End of Part III

0 comments:

Post a Comment