Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hot Venom Injection by Sillien

*SMACK!*

A gloved hand struck his bare ass, bringing him back to consciousness.

“This ass ever been fucked before?”

He tried to scream out “No!” but a ball gag stole his response. Little dots of sunshine poked through a hood covering his head. He was naked and on his belly, the dirt grinding against his chest, arms and legs spread wide, tied to posts sunk in the ground that kept him down. A gasp almost escaped him when she sat herself down on his back, her hand smacking into his ass again, this time lingering there to knead the flesh of his butt-cheek.

“I told you what I wanted if I won that race, slut. You wanted my ass, and I wanted yours. No one else ever had to know about it, either. But no, you had to go and welch on our bet.” She spit on the back of his head. “Do you have any idea how much that pisses me off? Do you?!?”

She ripped the hood from him and the first thing he saw was a bulging cock-head staring at him, no more than a couple of feet from his face. He screamed into the gag and tugged at his bindings. It was futile. She grabbed the cock and pulled it closer to him.

“You were going to get fucked by my cock. It’s less than six inches, about an inch in diameter. A starter cock, really, and you wouldn’t have felt all that much. But now... now you’re getting my slave’s cock. Slave, how long has it been since you came?”

“Five weeks, Mistress Sinn.”

She shook her head. “Wow. Five whole weeks. You poor poor thing! And even then, you only got to cum by tugging on that thing, am I right?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Huh. So long has it been since you stuck yourself into a nice, warm hole?”

He hesitated for moment as if he was searching for someone he hadn’t seen in a long time.

“About nine months, Mistress.”

“Whoa. It looks like today’s your lucky day, bitch! Lube yourself up and get some pussy!”

The biker thrashed at his ropes, bucking up and down until Sinn clenched her fist around his balls and tugged hard.

“This is what you signed on for, pig! Shut up and sit still!”

He started to cry. A pair of rough hands wrapped themselves around his hips and he began to sob uncontrollably. It wan’t until the cockhead touched his virgin hole that his muscles relaxed on him, involuntarily. Something just clicked in his head and he knew there was no getting out of this situation. Sinn put her lips up next to his ear.

“Do you feel that meat perched right on your rim, bitch? He’s been waiting so long for some pussy. Any pussy. Even man pussy. He’s going to tear you apart. I bet you wish it was me back there right now. Don’t you wish that, bitch?” He nodded his head and she took the ball gag off of him. “Let me hear it. Let me hear how much you want my cock.”

“Please, Miss Sinn, please give me your cock!”

“Oh? You want my cock now? You want me to fuck your pussy? You don’t want to run away like a little coward anymore?”

“No, Miss Sinn! Please, please fuck my pussy! Please take my hole!”

She stood up and walked in front of him, the tip of her boot just inches from his face. She snapped her fingers and pointed at it. He didn’t need any more instruction than that and began to kiss feverishly at her leather and drag his tongue across it until the sunlight shined off of it. She pulled it away and then slid her pants down. She turned around and squatted in front of him.

“Look at that ass. That’s the ass you wanted to fuck, right? You wanted to shove your cock deep inside of that?” She laughed at him. “That’s not happening, bitch. You don’t get that ass.” Sinn moved it closer. “Why don’t you kiss it?” He struggled to press his lips to her ass, not sure if the salty taste was from his tears or her sweat. She stood up again after a minute of that and walked around behind.

“Here’s the deal, bitch boy. I’ll give you my cock right up your ass, but it’ll be MY ass from now on, do you understand? You’re gonna be my little booty-call bitch. You’ll get a call from me when you least expect it, and you’d better be ready to drop trou at a moment’s notice and give it up for me. I really hope we’re clear, because I’m recording this. If you try to wriggle away from me one more time, that shit’s going up on YouTube.”

“Yes, Miss Sinn, we’re completely clear. Please fuck me. Please...”

Sinn shoved her slave away and lubed up her strap-on. Once more he felt hands wrapped around his hips, a cock head pressing against his rim. And this time it pushed in, stretching his virgin hole. Sinn showed the slightest bit of mercy and gave it to him slow, but she gave it to him for twenty minutes, claiming this new ass for Pussy Venom.

The End




0 comments:

Post a Comment