Saturday, June 8, 2013

Anonymous Confession

Tonight I'll want her to grind me down.
To tell me that her pussy is for real men.
That I'm not getting it.
That I'll never get it.
That I'm lucky I get to worship it.
To lick it clean,
To be a little bitch with my face between her legs,
Giving her head like a useless whore.
I'm barely good enough for that.
And I certainly don't deserve to cum.
No, cumming is for real men. Bitches like me don't deserve that.
This pathetic little cocklette should be locked up.
The only way I should be allowed to spill a drop should be while I'm being milked with a prostate massage.
No fucking for me.
No cumming for me.
She won't ever allow me that.

Tomorrow night I'll want to pull her close to me.
I'll want to lock my lips with hers.
To rub her breasts and run my palm along her hip.
I'll want to take her to our bed and lay her down.
Kiss every delicious inch of her flesh.
See her smile down at me as I make out with her pussy lips.
Listen to her moan when my cock slides inside of her wet cunt.
Hear her cries, Hear the bed creak as we rock it back and forth,
Until finally I let out that primal grunt
And cum deep inside of the woman I love.

I can't have both.
They don't work all that well together.
They can't coexist.
Nor have I ever been one to be shared.
So I sit here and sway,
Back and forth,
One day wanting to be nothing to her,
And everything on the next.


0 comments:

Post a Comment