Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Assistant Part Two: The Hire by Lady Crissy

The Assistant - Part II  The Hire

Note:   In part one, Miss Night interviewed a promising candidate, who curiously had one of her friends from the D/s community as a reference.

===============================================
It took a bit longer to find the time to call references, but the lack of a secretary had me pushing the non client work to the very back burner. It wasn't until the next day that I was able to take care of them, and eventually dialed up Monica to get the story on Aaron.  She answered on the second ring, which was a pleasant surprise.

"Hi Monica, its Sandra.  It's been a long time,"  I started, genuinely happy to talk to her again.

Her voice was warm and she didn't seem at all surprised to hear from me.  "Sandra!  It's so good to hear from you.  I was hoping you would call when I let Aaron put me down as a reference."   I could hear the smile in her voice.

We spent a bit of time catching up, sharing information on old club members and what they were up to now.  Then I got back to the reason I called.  

"Aaron is a fine boy, Sandra.  But do be gentle with him.  He's new at all this."  She ended with a chuckle. She knew me too well.

"If he wants gentle, he's come to the wrong place.  But you know that, Monica.  So what's the story here. I need a good secretary.  The rest would be icing."   I was beginning to think maybe sticking to the business duties might be best.

"Oh, he's very good.  He worked for me for six months until My bobby returned. As you remember, bobby's mother was very ill and he had to be away from me for some time.  Aaron did secretarial duties only, but he did learn protocol and attended some events with me,"  she explained.  "He was very disciplined and when I sanctioned him the once or twice, he accepted the consequences and never did them again.  He's intelligent.... and pretty,"  she continued, that smile in her voice again, then laughed softly.   I could tell she was trying to make a sell.

'So, why the sell job, Monica?" Now you've got me curious,"  I inquired.

"He's a good boy, with great skills in the work you need done. He knows his place.  He's bright, attractive, willing to learn.  VERY willing to learn."  she emphasized it and let it lie there.  The lure of fresh meat was dangling, and not only that - a boy that knew protocol and had been prepared to serve.  Monica was picky, almost as picky as me, so it was saying a lot that he got her endorsement.

"I see what you did there, Monica, you bitch."   I laughed and she laughed with me. "Ok, I will give him a chance.  But, Monica?"

"Yes?'  she responded, curious.

 "Gentle is not part of the training program."  I chuckled and said my goodbyes. hanging up the phone.  I had some thinking to do.

 -----------------
 A bunch of calls later I finished the other references, and after looking over the other candidate's materials, I made a decision.  Even without his training with Monica, Aaron was heads above the others.   I decided to give him a chance.  

I dialed his phone and got voice mail, so I left a message telling him to be at my office at 9a tomorrow.  If he was smart, he wouldn't disappoint.
-----------------------------------

The next morning I got a call from security and had them let Aaron up.  He was early, 845a.   I went back to reading and responding to emails.  I heard a knock at the door.  "Come in, Aaron."  I called out and minimized the email client.

He walked in, and came to stand in front of my desk.  He was wearing a dark blue suit today, light blue shirt, with a tie of a hue that fell somewhere in between.  He smelled faintly of... some very yummy scent that I couldn't put my finger on.

I stood and walked around to the same side of the desk and sat on the edge of it.  I scooted back so my heels dangled.  "Have a seat, Aaron, "  I stated, and motioned to the chair.  He smiled and sat gently.

"I spoke to Miss Monica, " I started, and watched him lower his eyes.  Smart boy indeed.  He made the leap that if I called Monica, that I might expect him to show proper deference. Point for him.  "She had good things to say about you, Aaron.  She is an old friend, you know."   I watched him nod silently.

The shift in his demeanor and energy was smooth and arousing.  Like blood in the water.  The moment a boy show the recognition that he is in the presence of a superior Lady, its game on. Well, if the Lady wanted it to be.

"I propose a trial run, Aaron."  I said simply.

"Yes, Miss Night?  That's very generous of you.  Thank you."  I could hear the genuine happiness in his voice.  And more.  Arousal, nervousness.  He kept his eyes lowered, but I could tell he was trying to catch glances at my feet in the heels.  Noted.

"You start now then, boy.  On your knees, "  I said firmly, watching him quickly move off the chair and find his knees on the floor in front of me.

Game on.


End of Part II

0 comments:

Post a Comment