Saturday, May 4, 2013

John’s Long Journey into Night – Part Seven by Doc


                                        John’s Long Journey into Night – Part Seven
                                       
Synopsis of Previous Parts:  John, recently divorced, goes to his high school reunion, and meets an aggressive former classmate: Leonore.  He discovers she is a domme as are many of her friends, not least Mandy.  He also discovers to his discomfort that his supposedly ‘chance meeting’ with Lenore has been everything but.  It was engineered by his ex-wife Margaret and Leonore, who he also finds out were once lovers.  John has been set up…but Leonore explains her motives – and plans.  She tells “I don’t give a crap about you, really but I sense you can bring adventure into my life”. John now knows his purpose….
----------------------------------
John sat in Leonore’s car as they quietly slid down the Pennsylvania Turnpike towards Pittsburgh.  John looked at Leonore’s wrist and watched the gold key dangling from her charm bracelet. She was driving now; John was simply along for the ride.  The key was only a few feet away.  He realized that – with his cock locked up in its metallic restraint and her holding that key, he was her toy boy.  Though he wished he could see himself as Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger action figure, he realized he was more like Woody -- cowboy pull string doll.  Leonore held his string.

Leonore looked over at him with a smirk on her face.  He blushed – and then gulped.  “Hey, John,” she said in a deliberately sultry voice, “how does it feel to be my bitch?”  She didn’t wait for an answer before she started laughing.  John felt his nether parts twitch – but that was all.  They were in their cage.

“This is fucking awesome,” Leonore said, noting the throbbing artery in his neck, his breathing, and his redness. “Two days ago, cherry.  Today, my newest acquisition.  I love being a girl.”  With that she lapsed into silence, with a small grin on her face as she drove.  John just stared at the golden key, rocking back and forth, hanging from her thin and delicate wrist.  He thought, “Her fingers are so long; her wrist is so thin.  And her I am, in the palm of her delicate hands.”  John decided to nap, and – closing his eyes, was soon dreaming strange and twisted dreams.


When he woke up John’s first sight was the exit sign for the New Stanton exit.  He’d slept for hours as they’d crossed the Allegheny Mountains.  “I guess I tired you out, John,” said Leonore.  “It’s good you got some rest.”  She looked as if she might say more, but she lapsed into silence.

He spoke.  “What’s waiting in Pittsburgh?”  He wasn't sure he wanted to know, but he had to ask.

“We are going to the home of a lady I know, John.  She is a sadist.  I plan to loan you to her to repay a an old debt.  She knows I’m coming and she knows about you.  I filled her in over the phone.  She is looking forward to our visit.  I don’t know if you will find her as much fun as I do, but I’ll certainly be watching as she tests you.”  Leonore paused. “Did you know I’m a voyeur?”

John shook his head, but his mind was locked onto a single word: Sadist.  “Miss Leonore, will you make sure she doesn't … uh, I mean, uh…”
Leonore read his mind instantly.  “Don’t worry John; she would never damage one of my toys.  And you are not going to end up in Allegheny General Hospital.  She is just going to inflict pain on you.  Intense pain.  But no damage.”  Leonore chuckled.  “At least no physical damage.  But I think you’ll do fine; from what Margaret told me you are quite the masochist, John.”  She giggled
 .
John turned red.  Was there nothing his ex- hadn't told Leonore about him?

“Oh, John, under the seat of the car you will find both clover clamps for warm-up and Talon claw clamps for ‘the real deal’.  Since we’re not going to let your fat cock free, she’s going to work on you from the waist up.”  Leonore paused.  “Unless she decides to work on your feet.  She likes to hurt feet too.”
 
“Why me, Miss Leonore?”

“Oh it’s nothing personal John.  You’re just ‘available’ and with your personality I felt you and Laura would make a good pair.”  Leonore paused.  “Oh, that’s right; I never did tell you her name, did I…..  Oh, John, I want you to know that your former wife has spent hours telling me about all your sexual peculiarities and quirks.  You really don’t have any secrets, boy.  And I take detailed notes in my journals so don’t think anything Margaret told me has been forgotten.  I was kind enough to Laura to send her my complete file on you.  You, John, are totally fucked.  And expect Laura to explore every corner of your perverted mind.”

John was aghast as he remembered all the things he’d done with Margaret in ‘the early years’ before she had tired of him.  He realized how totally doomed he was to be when he met Laura – if she knew EVERYTHING.  He knew in his gut that any friend of Leonore would pore over every word.

John had no secrets.  He was indeed screwed.  He looked down.  The only difference this time would be that instead of a few hours of edging, pain, and focus on delighting his ex-wife, he was now looking forward to weeks before he would be allowed to spurt fountains of white cum.  That option was now dangling from Leonore’s wrist.

The key swayed as the car rocked.

An hour later they pulled up in front of a nicely restored Victorian house in a close-in suburb of the city proper.  The tiny lawn was neatly mowed, and the front was lined with purple irises in full bloom.  Just minutes before arriving, Leonore had phoned ahead to tell her friend they’d be there in minutes, so John expected Laura to be standing on the porch.  She was.

Laura wasn't what he’d expected.  She was younger and tinier than he’d expected.  Under 30 for sure, and barely five feet tall if that.  And she was very slim – not quite bony but close.  As John and Leonore got out of the car and headed up to Laura, the only things unusual about her were her ears.  Each had multiple piercings; at least seven on each.  And jewelry.  John stared at Laura’s ears.  She stared at his crotch.

“Is he under lock and key?” asked Laura in a high voice.  Leonore simply pointed at her wrist and said, “Two keys now, Laura.” She grinned.  Laura looked back at John, “He’s staring at my ears.”

Leonore moved very close to John and whispered into his ear, “Say, I’m sorry Miss Laura – and fucking say it sincerely, Fido!”
 
John obeyed.  Laura smiled – but at Leonore, not at John – and said, “Come inside.  I have some food ready for you.”  John, wisely, followed behind Leonore as Laura led them inside.  On a table there was a baguette and a boule, salami, gruyere and provolone cheese, sardines and a tiny platter of squid.  “Oh, my, how nice”, said Leonore as they approached  the lunch table.   John realized he was famished; his mouth began to water.  Laura left the room – but returned in an instant.

In her hands she had a bowl and an opened can of dog food.  She put it on the floor, walked over to John and wordlessly slapped his right cheek, then backhanded him before the first shock had even registered. “Down!” said Laura.  John dropped. “Eat!” she said. John moved toward the bowl on his knees.  With that, Laura turned to Leonore, ignoring John.

“You told me the fucker’s name is Fido, right?”  Leonore grinned.  She said, “Yours for the weekend, Laura!”  And for the first time, Laura smiled.  “Thanks, girlfriend.  Any limits?”

Leonore replied, “Oh, I’m sure there are, but I’ll let you have fun finding them.”  The two women started chuckling.

John worried.

                                                                       (to be continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment