Saturday, May 25, 2013

Forbidden by Russell

Forbidden

I love you with a love that's forbidden, yet I can't stop.
you make me feel like no woman has ever made me feel before,
with just a look I melt.
I dream of your arms around me, your lips on mine.
Soft whispers in my ear that bind me to you, stronger than any chain.
When you look at me, my soul shudders with conflicting emotions.
Is it love, lust or a sense of peace and surrender.
In my dreams I am strong and sensual to you and there’s no end to the pleasure I can give you.
In my dreams I feel you near me,
around me, bodies intertwined...wanting..needing
I want to express my feelings openly
without fear or reservation,
but this is a forbidden fruit,
so I hide it,
keep it in secret and love you only in my dreams.
For only in my dreams will this be acceptable.
only in my dreams can my fantasies be realized.

So I remain quiet and dream of what can never be.


0 comments:

Post a Comment