Saturday, May 4, 2013

Anonymous Confessions 5/4/13


Mistress might let me cum tonight. Maybe. I pray she does, because it has been soooo long, and my cock is so stiff and aching and desperate...

Please say yes, Mistress.

Please.

I beg of you.

--------------------------------------------------------

As time goes on I am in despair that I will meet a new boy.


--------------------------------------------------------

My Mistress sent me to work with a paddled ass and aching cock last night, and I loved it. It made me feel so owned and loved, couldn't peel the grin off my face all night long. Thank you Mistress.

-------------------------------------------------------

I confess that I am struggling with wanting to convince a friend to stay at the D, even though they've not been happy here for a long time.  I know its selfish, but probably what I need to do is let them go, and hope they come back.  I tell myself that's what I need to do, but I miss them already so much as they are slipping away that its hard to do what's right.

------------------------------------------------------


My smile
My lovely
My Beautiful
My brat
My vulnerable
My Girl
Mine

------------------------------------------------------


Fire season


Warm winds waft ashes.
her arm burnt by
a flying ember.
Her heart icy.


----------------------------------------------------

She
-----------
She is firm, strong, and pure. A very unique lady.
She know how to make me tick, and it seems like she knows me more than anyone else.
She is like a rainbow, all the colors one for each mood, and she know how to use them.




0 comments:

Post a Comment