Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tonnik's Confession


So my confession relates to something that happened around 5 years ago when i was in a vanilla-ish relationship.  I'm leaving names out to protect the guilty.  Oh wait that's me, hmmm.  Anyways..

My girlfriend and i had often talked about different kinky things, like using handcuffs, etc.  But never anything too wild like i might be into nowadays.  We used to go Sexpo every year, she was in advertising so she got free tickets each year.  It's there we found out about some of the local D/s and BDSM events.  Eventually we got the courage to go to some events and there we watched all sorts of things going on.  Secretly i guess i was much more curious about everything than my girlfriend was.

So we went to a couple of different events and met lots of people.  A Domme seemed to take a special interest in us and suggested the idea of Her dominating us both in a session.  The idea was She would order us about and stuff but no sexual activity towards her.  I think my girlfriend was ok with that arrangement, i mean she was bi but she sure wouldn't have let me touch another woman lol.

Over a couple weeks we'd both had conversations with this Domme over the phone, seperately and together, so She had an idea of any limits, etc.  Then the time came and we met up with this Domme at the next event and went in one of the play rooms.  The room was all setup like a little dungeon with just about every toy and device you could think of hanging on the walls. (some even i still don't know what they were lol)
Her first order was for us both to strip and kneel, which we nervously did.  Then She put a play collar on us both.  It was then that my girlfriend backed out and didn't want to continue.  That was fine but she said i could continue if i wanted.  Looking back now maybe i should've not continued, but hey i was curious!

Everything that happened next was all totally new to me, and exciting and nerveracking all at the same time.  I guess it was my first true bdsm experience, as well as a couple other firsts lol.  It opened my eyes and made me curious about more.  However the same didn't happen for my girlfriend at the time and eventually that relationship didn't work out.  I guess i could've pulled out of it with my girlfriend but in another sense we all have to be who we are right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment