Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Strap On by Kevin


                                            THE STRAP-ON
When she has me on my knees, my hands behind my back, her large strap-on inches from my face, the smile on her face intoxicating….
Her voice telling me to open my mouth, the thoughts of what’s coming next feel my mind and body……..as she says, “Suck it slut”
Her voice penetrates me life a shape knife, I open wide, I can’t help myself, the control she has over me is so powerful, I open wide….Good Boy she says…...
What the fuck…. My cock tightens in it cage….
The pain of my cock straining in the cage reaffirms her power over me and my willingness to obey her…
Her moans fill the air as she guides her strap-on in and out of my mouth,  she pushes it to the back of my throat,  I try to relax, instead I gag hard on the strap-on, tears filling my eyes…
Her evil laughter pierces my ears, as she says “that’s it slut, gag on that cock!!
She pulls the strap-on from my mouth, telling me
 “Well, we will work on your Deep throat abilities later”,
Now bend over slut….
She says, " I hope you got it wet enough, otherwise this might hurt going in boy….
I feel the head of her strap-on pushing against my ass, my eyes close, my cock hardens even more in its cage…
That’s it slut, relax and take this cock, you know you want it……  Her voice again penetrating me,
I feel myself relax and in one firm push, she is balls deep in my ass, all 9 inches slide in with little effort…. She laughs and says…. Oh Kevin, that went in too easy…. Have you been doing this without me?
I struggle to find the words, until her hand slams down hard on my ass, “Answer me slut”
The pain from the smack brings me back to reality….
Yes Miss, I have used the toy by myself….  You little cock whore she says….. The tone in her voice assures me she is not happy with the answer I just gave...
She pulls the toy from my ass; disappointment feels my head, as she stands ….
She walks  across the room, I see her pick up the riding crop…..
                                                   The End………

0 comments:

Post a Comment