Saturday, April 13, 2013

One Enchanted Evening Part 3 by Anonymous


Last we saw the Lady and her boy had arrived at the big fetish party and had begun to walk through the manor to a destination only known to the Lady... the way it should be...
============

I walked slowly through the halls of the mansion at the areas carefully set aside for the various sins, enjoying the displays and demonstrations of public play, raw need, desire and intensity displayed in each.  Most of the areas were closed off and behind closed doors, but others were open and I made sure to take a look into each of those to see what the display was all about.

Gluttony featured a young boy, strapped to something resembling a saw horse which was designed to immobilize him fully on his stomach. The boy strapped to the device was indeed held fast, much to the delight of the two Ladies standing on either end of him.  His hands and arms were bound at his back, and his legs were bound wide.   His mouth wore a ring gag which left the second hole as vulnerable as the other.  One Lady was in front of him and one in back, and they were very generously filling his hungry holes - both of them.  They were almost working his flesh in tandem, and I watched their intensity at the work at hand.  The sound of flesh being vigorously being penetrated could be heard clearly, mingled with the delighted sounds of the Ladies as they fed the boy's need for more and more.

Envy on the other hand, was an amusing scene, with several involved.  Two boys bound and on their knees, secured to the floor in the middle of the scene, chained to a platform.  Both boys were straining against their bindings, their cocks caged and their mouths gagged to prevent them from having any say in their torment.  Before them was a beautiful throne, and on it was a stunning Lady, her legs parted for the boy with his head between them.  His hands were tied behind his back as he knelt.   He was greedily licking to service the Lady, pleasing her from the sounds of delight she made as she tugged on the chain attached to his collar.  She ordered him to use his tongue in this way or that in a quite demanding tone.  The subs made to watch on the floor trembled and whimpered behind their gags, a slight buzzing noise indicated they were likely to be plugged as well as they were made to watch.

At last I arrived at our destination, seeing a red banner with gold lettering announcing the area beyond the door simply as "Sloth".  I turned the handle of the door and it opened. Passing through the simple door was like entering a rainforest, with many vines of rope dangling around the room from the ceiling.  They hung from a large metal lattice frame high above. A true work of beauty.  I couldn't help but stop and take a long look, admiring the work it took to set up the extensive suspension rig.  After the first time I had seen it up, I had never looked at a painters scaffolding the same again. When I looked back down, I smiled, seeing my mentor walking to meet us. I eagerly walked forward to meet her embrace.  I hugged her and then turned to look over my shoulder, pulling back a bit.  My boy was wide eyed at the ropes and rigging,  and looked back down to smile at us both of us nervously.

"First things first," I said, pulling away from my friend, and turning around, I reached into the small bag I had packed for today.  I took out the new toy that I had brought with me for just this occasion.  I held up and presented the new cock cage to him, watching the mixed feelings in his face,  I took a couple of step to him and very expertly I took what is mine into my hand.  In no time I placed the new cage on him, taking advantage of his nervousness at the moment which had left him small enough to fit in it easily.  I closed it with a snap and just in time.  The touching was already making him grow and when I looked up his face was bright red.  My mentor chuckled softly at his reaction to being handled.  "He's very precious," she said simply.

"The ropes are prepared,." she said, her eyes sparkling.   "Then let's begin,"  I said with a soft laugh.  I let my mentor lead us to a small platform set under a canopy of hanging ropes, set in the middle of the room.  My mentor touched my boy's face gently then, seeing his nervousness and the sheen of perspiration on his face.  No words, just the touch, and he smiled in response, understanding her gesture.  I looked up at the ropes above, seeing that some of them were secured above, and others hung loosely over the bars, both ends freely dangling.  A third set of ropes were looped over a bar above, and secured to poles off to the sides of where we stood.   I smiled.  My mentor was always thorough and inventive even for this brief foray for my boy and I.

"Stand on the platform, boy,"  I directed, guiding him to step up on the platform and stand in its center.  I set the bag down to watch.  My mentor took his wrists in her hands and pulled up his arms directly over his head.  As she positioned his arms, I was gathering the two ropes I needed to begin in my hands, feeling the weight of them.  I slid my hands over them gently in order to gage the length to leave below the first knots, then began to secure his wrists and forearms,  I could hear him take a deep breath and then let it out slowly as he had done each time we tried something new that made him nervous.   With loops and knots, as well as just the right tension, I was able to tie them separately, each wrist getting its own special attention until they were both ready to be secured above his head.

The next set of ropes would be unsecured at the other ends until I was done attaching them to him, and looking up I was able to see exactly which ones to use.  I nodded to my mentor and as I took he first of them in hand, she took the other end which hung down from the bars above.  I began wrapping the rope around his thigh, and securing it.  The wrapping ensured the drag from being hung was spread through several strands of rope tied to different parts of his body, not just one that would bite into his flesh harder than she wished. When one was done, she moved to the other and repeated the process....slowly, deliberately as the boy stood still, his breathing only slightly quicker in anticipation.

I paused when I was done with this step and put a finger to his lips, touching them gently, then watched as he kissed the tip of it softly.  I leaned in to kiss his lips with a firm but sweet kiss , then licked his lips slowly, tasting his anticipation. Turning back to face my mentor, I nodded.  She snapped her fingers and her boy came from the back of the room where he must have been quietly waiting.   She nodded to the other side  and I watched them, in sync, each move to one of the secured ends of the ropes that were tied to the side poles. They both unsecured the ropes and pulled firmly, and my boy was lifted up with my hands supporting his back.  Their pull was slow and steady, until my boy was in position where his wrists and thighs were at the same elevation, his legs open wide.  The ropes then tied off again securely and my mentor and her boy stood and nodded the step was completed.

The next bit had the more complicated knot work, and to give me enough to work with, these longer ropes laid on the ground at my feet.  I took the first and began the process of building the rope lattice to support his waist and hips to absorb some of his dangling weight.   I sang a song in my mind as I worked, focused on the task at hand as I had been taught, the song being a mnemonic device to help me remember the knots, the testion, as well as the structure as it formed in my hands.   I weaved the structure right under him, wanting to do this step myself as it would be the primary support to keep him safe.  When I was done, I tightened up the ropes so the the lattice raise up right under him and elevated his torso.  I remember the first time I had been taught this task, as it had reminded me of a Jacob's ladder and the games I played with yarn as a girl with my friends.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


With the last of the ropes in place, I stepped off the platform to look at our work.  My mentor walked over and smiled, nodding her silent approval.  I walked around my boy then, running fingers over the ropes, over his skin, checking the tension of the ropes, his positioning, how his skin was coping with the bindings.   His arousal at being bound was clear from the flush of his skin, the hardness of his nipples as well as the reaction displayed lower down on his body.  I took a moment to lick one of his hard nipples with the very tip of My tongue and watched him jerk and moan.   The ropes held and he was unable to move very much at all.  The test was passed.

When I was satisfied I turned to my mentor and held out my hands.  She took them and held them as I spoke, "Thank you so much for your instruction and your help in making this possible."  Without her expertise and patience with me as a student, I would not have this moment to enjoy with my boy.   She simply smiled a warm and happy smile.  She pulled away gently and motioned for her boy to follow her as they moved to the door and out of the room into the hall beyond.  I knew she would stay at the door and ensure us some privacy as well as wait until we were done to help with dissembling the rigging.

Once they left, I could hear my boy swallow in the now very quiet room as I approached him, a soft moan escaping from his lips as I came back into his view.   I stepped up between his legs and ran a gloved hand down his thigh and up, squeezing. I touched his balls gently as he jerked instinctively.  I took him into my hand and began massaging his full sack as he moaned and lifted his hips.  Seeing him like this, I imagined doing all kinds of things to him.  I let My mind imagine the many ways I could display and use him suspended and helpless. However, of all the things that I could and would do to him, they would have to wait.   All I wanted right now was to fuck him and take his sweet little ass cunt until I was satisfied.

The small bag I had brought with us, I had set down to the right of the platform.  The toy bag had the supplies in it I needed and I leaned down to gather them.  I stood and began by squeezing the lube onto his puckered hole and watched it clench and unclench in anticipation.   He was beginning to pant lightly, his chest rising and falling as he got more and more excited.  Once he was lubed,  I began putting on the strap on. Once on, I generously lubed it and placed it to his anus, pressing just up to the muscled rim.  I rubbed his hole with the head and watched him squirm and moan in excitement.  I smacked his ass hard with my hand... once, twice, three times as I slid the head into him, watching his cock jump in its cage.

The feeling of his ass stretching as I penetrated him was so very satisfying and arousing.  I stopped where I was, just inside him and held it there, enjoying his sounds of pleasure and surprise at the sensation.  I slid only a couple of inches in then, about the length of the plug I had been training him with and held it still again, feeling him squirm in his bindings as he tried to get more of me inside of him.  I loved teasing him, and he never disappointed at wanting more  I placed a hand on his stomach.  "You will get as much or as little as I wish, slut."   I felt him shudder at my statement and his cock begin to leak in his excitement and frustration of being held tight.

I began fucking his ass slowly and shallowly then, his eyes wide and watching me and no doubt seeing his own hunger reflected there.  His moans began to merge with whimpering and I slid in a bit more, watching his eyes open wide as he released a few expletives from his lips at the sensations.  I kept up a slow pace in and out of his sweet hole, stretching him so he could take it deeper and faster as I wanted.  Then with each push inside him I began spanking his ass with my gloved  hand firmly, one cheek then the other. Firm, openhanded smacks that would sting and redden his bottom. His cock was jumping in its cage and his whimpering grew louder, yelping at each hard smack of my hand.

Inching in deep and deeper as I went, I mixed a sweet cocktail of pleasure and pain, continuing the training of his mind and body that pain and pleasure are the two heads to the coin of pleasing me, that both together made my happiness more complete. I stretched him further, taking my time, watching the sweat on his face, seeing the rapturous pleasure on his face as his body pulled taut against the ropes, his hips rocking as much as they could given the bindings.  I knew he had had fantasies about this moment and so had I.  Fantasy, dream, present and reality merged until there was only this room and our fulfilling our desires.

I thrust in deeper now, the full length of my cock inside him and watched him scream, a panicked and strangled cry as I banged him deep and slow.  Every muscle stood out as his body went rigid, his precum dripping down from his cock, down his side and to the floor as his trapped cock released the only way that it could.  His eyes were wild as he watched me, and his mouth was open in an "o" and desperate sounds of pleasure and frustration flowed from it.   I continued to fuck and spank him until my cock moved fairly easily in and out and he began to tremble and cry.  Only then did I pause deep inside him.

I leaned over, still deep inside him, and kissed away the tears spilling down his cheeks, feeling his legs and body trembling hard. The warm salty taste of his tears was erotic and I savored them.  I kissed his lips next and felt him kiss back, hungry, urgently.  I took his mouth then, hard and deep, taking my time to enjoy the whimpers still coming from him.  My hand slid down to open the cock cage that trapped him.  I let the length of him spring from it  and I wrapped my hand around him and squeezed as I broke the kiss.  One word of permission was all it took.  "Cum."

His body trembled and shook and his whole body went stiff again as he orgasmed and jerked against the ropes over and over for some time. I was sure that anyone directly outside the room could hear and that was a different kind of display that made me smile.  I held onto him tight and watched the cum pool on his stomach until he slumped, breathing quickly and crying new tears that streamed down his face.  After he was done he was still hard in my hand and I released him from my grip. Picking up the towel, I toweled him off and then pulled him into my arms.  I held him tight for some time, feeling him sob, shaking.  I let him take his time, and after some time, he calmed.  When he stopped and his breathing returned to normal, I stood and released him with a soft smile, stroking his face.  "Its time to go home, my boy,"

I heard the door open and when I looked up, I saw my mentor and her boy came through it,   The boy brought over a chair to the side of the platform, then they waited until I untied the lattice work. The two of them moved to the two ropes to the side and helped to gently lower him to the platform.  I untied him then, letting him slowly sit in the chair while I looked him over.  He was quiet, but smiling, a very dopey drugged grin on his face.   I chuckled seeing that, and took my time, checking his skin, the circulation, the bruising.  There was very little of the latter, which pleased me, since that was not part of the lesson today..

While I was working to free him, I hadn't noticed my mentor return with the box of his clothing.  She placed it on the ground and the two left quietly while I helped my boy clean off and dress. Another perfect step taken.  Like creating a cherished piece of art, I was enjoying every stroke and painstaking touch in creating this bond.  I took him home then, and after a very hot cleansing shower, I let him sleep in my bed, my arms around him as he slept, and I drifted off to thoughts of the next steps for us.

The End?   probably not

0 comments:

Post a Comment