Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spontaneous Confessions 3/9/13

Just wish to let all the people in the USA that tonight is change your clock  ahead day, who live in day light saving time zones,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Irritated

I totally understand the hard job that nurses have to do. I understand they run from one side of a hospital to another, I understand that they make your stay pleasurable, I really do.

But those nurses that take blood. I don't understand them. They always ask "which arm, left or right?" and I always answer the same damn thing "you need to take blood from the top of my hand, you won't get it from my arm and I'll just end up with bruises." Then they smile and will say, "well, let's just see what we can find ok?" But I don't think it's okay. I don't think it's okay at all. I have said 'please no' and they don't listen. Every fucking time.

So she pokes around my arm. Tells me to relax. It is really fucking hard to relax when you cannot breathe. Here's something you need to understand. Imagine having to breath through a straw, the amount of air that goes into your body, is the amount of air that gets into my body, in a healthy state, no asthma, but for a healthy person, that amount of air would not be nearly enough, it would make you pass out faster than you can snap your fingers and say "fuck this straw".

Anyway, keeping the straw story in mind, it is really hard to 'relax'. It is hard to focus on anything but trying not to pass out from the lack of air. But you try as they poke around your arm. Left first. Then right. Left again. Right again. It doesn't work. So she says she'll use the main artery. There's blood. A little too much. Which helps relaxing, you know? And then, she needs more, and then, only then, she uses the top of the hand. And voila, there's blood.

And now, 6 hours later, I have bruises left and right. And it hurts. And I am irritated.

 But most of all I am irritated, that you bothered to tell him, but couldn't be arsed telling us. For that I say, very unsub-like, fuck you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, for the first time ever, I sent someone a partial nude photo where I flashed my pussy.  I was surprised how fun and sexy it was to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have a crush on a beautiful flower,
I have a crush on a brillant personnality,
I wish i could give you her name,
But i don't want to spoil my chance,
Gazing at this shining  grey moon

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I seem to have an issue with attachment, so far any of the relationships have been ruined once I've had sex with my partner. I loose interest way too quickly. I have attributed it to the fact that I haven't met ''the One'' yet so I guess I'll keep on searching for now :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


When I feel this way nobody is safe, I get into all sorts of trouble and should be locked away for my own protection ...... but then where would be the fun in that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Confessions Box,

A rant for you about a type of unowned sub.  (yes, I know not all)

Why is it boys think that you want someone in your IM before you rez?  Every log on.

That in answering questions, they espouse on everything but what you asked?  When did it happen that every thought is something they should share?  That somehow, all you are online for is their entertainment and companionship?

What happened to silence?  Or if they must say something, trying "How was your day Ma'am? May I interrupt you?  Are you free?"

What happened to please thank you, Miss and Ma'am?

Stop it.  Now.  Be pleasing, learn how.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't think you could call it a crush, or even a tryst.
But we are sharing a love, and we have acknowledged it.
I don't think it can be labeled, but it is special, and I cherish it.
Ive not felt this way before, and its strange.
Its casual in a way, but not something insignificant at all.
Ive always been all or nothing, and this has been so satisfying and yet so different.  Its fun and I know I am to him what no one has been before, or likely will be, simply because of the time and place and circumstance of our getting to know each other.
We are sharing something special and unique, and Im working on just enjoying it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Lady
she is one of a kind, the woman of my desire.
She is the one that puts me in-line.
She knows me inside out, and she is the focus of my attention.
I trust her and put my faith in her.
She is caring, and builds and strengthen me.
I exist for her, and her desire,
my faith and destiny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i have more of a crush on my male sub's girl than on him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


I was  in trouble, and lost. I thought i had find the right one, but i was the only one, and we need to be two.

I'm in trouble, and tossed.  Now we are three and none of them both know it...

Can i have two ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There once was a Texan named Doc,
Who went 'round the D in a box,
He once wore a hat,
Trials put an end to that!
But he still likes to talk and to talk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Dominion the Musical idea came up, my first thought was to take Mouse to a dark empty theater and chain one of his legs to the stage floor with a long chain and cuff. The other hand would be chained to a microphone. I want to watch and listen to him sing in voice as he performs Broadway musicals while I throw popcorn at him to see if I can break his concentration. I suppose I have a little bit of a crush. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is the word that My boy embodies.
Devotion, caring, loyalty and so much more
I tell him all the time how much he means to me, but I cannot really express all of what he means to me.
My sun that rises and My moon that shines on me and watches over me as I sleep.
The rhythms of our days are shared and I would not have it any other way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Not that you are here.... but...I would not take you even if you came with a thick slab of peppered bacon that lived and rolled in organic mud made with nectar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


5 GOOD REASONS TO HAVE A SUB

#1 : A well educated sub can provide manucure, pedicure, massage and other relaxing stuff. You don’t have to book a rendez-vous

# 2 : When it’s november, 11 pm, and when the weather is rainy and foggy, the sub takes the dog out for a walk. Sometimes it’s the opposite : the dogs takes the sub out.

# 3 : A sub gives you 100 good reasons for not going to bed cause he wants to spend some more time with you. If you’re tired in the morning, and late at work, it’s his own fault. The best in such a case is to punish him.

#4 : Owning a sub allows you to cut corners with heating in winter. He will warm you in his arms. They are not always very big, but the most important is that he has two.

#5 : A sub will go and find some ciggies on July 4th at midnight when everything is closed and you’re craving for a drag

0 comments:

Post a Comment