Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pirate Story Part 2 by Duncan


Red Handed Jill watches her First Mate with complete satisfaction in the job she does preparing the unwilling victim for his demonstration. as the speedo is stripped from his body Jill snickers at the tiny dick she sees.

Green Eyed Sue commands another Lady to get "The Bag"! A large brown valise is handed up from the Pirates boat. The bag is passed to Sue, who chuckles as she opens the valise and presents the open duffel for her victim to see. The volunteer's eye open wide as he sees the wide array of toys that he may come to very intimate terms with.

Reaching into the bag Sue pulls out a huge Butt Plug and lube. "I think this is just perfect for our up tight volunteer." she snickers. "He needs to have his mind opened up. So I'll put this in a spot that is sure to influence his mind." she laughs heartily. The applies a small amount of lube to the plug and beckons a lady from the pleasure craft over.

"What a lovely Lady you are come here." says Sue, "What's your name? Do you know this thing?". The new Lady shudders and stammers "I am Clarissa, and yyes Miss he is my husband.".

Sue says "Tell me, does he treat you well Clarissa?"

"Usually Miss." a shaken Clarissa states.

"Call me Sue, Clarissa, you will be one of us soon and will come to understand the true power of being a woman." Sue glances at the woman knowing that she will soon find her true calling as a strong woman.

"Does your husband like anal sex Clarissa?" Sue asks "and do you?" already reading the signs that this scum likes a lot of things a weak man does.

"Yes Miss, he does but not me." says the new woman.

"I see, Clarissa. In time you will learn that he is really a weak man that prefers to be dominated but is afraid because of how he would be treated by his friends."

"You leave my wife out of this.."and he screams as the whip strikes him again.

Sue grabs his balls and looks him in the eye "you are really afraid aren't you worm? No need to answer." she says as she notices out of the corner of her eye his cock has started to harden under the threat of being dominated by his wife.

"See Clarissa, he gets hard at the thought of being Dommed by you."  chuckles Sue along with the rest of the Pirates. "Now all you need to do is what we teach you and I promise you, your life will change greatly for the better."

Clarissa takes a deep breath and notices all the signs of arousal in her husband. She feels free now and empowered to control her own life and teach her husband the way a man should really behave around his wife. Unbidden she reaches for the Butt Plug and makes sure there is enough lube on it. She parts her husbands ass and pushes the plud into his tight anus. The Man muffles a scream and his cock gets instantly hard. Further emboldened, Clarissa grabs a big cock shaped Dildo from the bag. She walks around in front of her husband. "You also are always demanding that I suck your pathetic cock too don't you dear?" she asks harshly, quickly learning the way to handle her toy.

"Yes dear, but please be kind to me remember all the good things I do for you." pleads her husband cravenly. "Don't I provide a good home and role model to our kids?"

"Ha!" mocks Clarissa, "yes I suppose you do help with raising the kids...when you ever decide to come home, and yes your income HELPS make our lives comfortable...but I work as hard as you do and then I am "Expected" to do all the household work, all the driving the kids around, all the fun things you want in the bedroom, and if something isn't right I get the blame for it. It's gonna change now dear. Do you understand?"

A whip cracks nearby and the worm cringes and says merely "Yes Dear."

Further emboldened Clarissa sneers and says"You will call me Mistress or Ma'am from now on, is that clear Dear?"

"Yes Ma'am." says the husband opening his mouth and greedily sucking the offered cock. Licking it like he wants his own to be treated.

"Now," says the new Mistress, "you will suck this cock like you want me to suck your cock all the time." She looks down and is surprised to find her husbands cock is harder than she has ever seen and twitching furiously as pre-cum leaks from it more effusively than she can ever remember. "Don't you dare cum!" she orders. "You always cum whenever YOU want, well no more dear! Your climax is in my hands from now on, is that clear?"

The new sub gulps, releases the cock from his mouth and says "Yes Mistress!" struggling mightily to control his orgasm. He realizes he is more turned on than he has ever been before and goes back to sucking the cock his new Mistress offers him.

"Now I am going to punish you for the neglect I got in bed last night, when you came in, stripped, slid your tiny cock inside me and came without so much as a tiny amount of concern over whether I came or not. No, you merely said a quick 'that was good dear, thank you' and then went to sleep." Sue, I don't know how to handle a whip, but will you make sure his ass is striped and red for me please?"

Sue says, "I can Clarissa but perhaps you know how to use this."  and she hands a paddle to the new Domme.

Clarissa grabs the paddle gleefully and says, "Indeed I do Sue, thank you! Bob (referring to her new toy and removing the cock from his mouth), you will count each spank calling out the number followed by Ma'am, is that clear!"

"Yes Ma'am." he says trepidatiously

End Part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment