Saturday, March 9, 2013

One Foot In Front Of The Other Part 3 by Anonymous


As the previous part ended, the Lady and her boy had left the party upstairs to have a party of their own in the host's secret room downstairs.)

One Foot in Front of the Other Part III

I stood in front of him, appraising, noting, enjoying.  Naked and kneeling on the floor of the secret room, his eyes were lowered to the floor.  He was almost serene, his quietness, the gentle sloping of his shoulders, his relaxed arms tucked behind him.  He was a vision of acceptance, anticipation and obedient gratitude.

I examined him closely, drinking in the details as well as the over all presentation.  His skin was light, but he had a slight tan since he had found that I enjoyed a bit of color,  and he had begun to cut his hair a bit closer, something that I had mentioned once, and he had made sure to do ever since. I let my nails run through his hair and I felt him shiver in response.  My fingertips ran down his neck very slowly, feeling the pulse in his neck and enjoying the feeling of his life under my touch.  A soft release of breath acknowledged his own excitement at my provocative caress.

I took a step back, and reaching back, I unzipped my gown slowly, watching the increase in the rise and fall of his chest at the sound. Watching the subtle changes in my boy was as exciting and arousing as any other foreplay to me, and lucky him, I liked to take my time.  When the zipper was done, I gently slid the dress down and stopped from it.  I carefully laid it flat on the table and turned back to my fucktoy, so obediently staring downward when I knew he would have given absolutely anything to see what I was dressed in, if anything, under the dress.

I laughed softly and took two steps toward him, happy to show him.  My heels were muted on the carpet, but still sharply sounded in the room, the din of the crowd above left far behind.  My stilettos stopped just in front of his knees.  I enjoyed for a moment,  the thought of the prim and proper upper crust above us, with no idea of what was unfolding just below them before tipping his chin up to look at me.

I stood before him, my pale skin in sharp contrast to the ruby red lacy lingerie that barely covered my breasts, torso and pelvis.  His eyes went wide looking at me, trying to look everywhere at once hindered by the dim light.  At last, his eyes traveled down and got wide as he found himself staring about eye level to my strap on.  I chuckled at his surprise.  He glanced upward, looking a bit startled, but there was yearning as well.  Placing my hand behind his head, I pulled him forward, his lips meeting the tip of the dildo.

Im sure his mind flashed to the first time his mouth hole had been filled in preparation for this.  I remembered when I had filled his mouth by sliding the reverse dildo gag into his mouth and throat, watching him swallow over and over with nervous anticipation.  His eyes teared up and the first few times I broke his mouth in, I slid it in deeply and he gagged.  I had to take it out so he didn't panic and gave him a moment to regain his composure before sliding it in again. My patience paid off, and over time I increased the length he was made to wear it, and finally he was able to wear it through out my enjoyment of one of his very delicious dinners.

On his knees in front of me, my strap on was at his lips. I felt my desire stir in anticipation.   "Worship it, boy."  I ordered simply, and watched his face turn very red as he kissed the tip and begun to plant sweet, soft kisses up and down the shaft.  "I've been looking forward to using your mouth and throat, slut."  Just one more part of his boy that would yield to me.  "I won't be satisfied until every part of your body is claimed and trained to be enjoyable."

"Suck it now, boy.  Show me what a good little cock sucking whore you are going to be for me."  I pulled his head forward and slid it into his mouth slowly, then stopped, feeling his lips open and willingly receive it, then close around the shaft as he began to suck.  I nudged his swollen and leaking cock in its cage and he moaned around the dildo as he made a small stain on the carpet at my feet.  "If you have any doubt you were made to suck cock, boy, your body says otherwise."  I laughed again, nudging the chastity device, and heard a strangled moan from his throat.

"Suck harder, bitch,"  I ordered, and felt his mouth and lips pulling, the sounds of his suckling wet and urgent.  I kept my hand on his head, stroking his hair as I enjoyed watching and listening to him service my strap-on.  I waited until I could see a bit of saliva slip from his lips to his chin. before moving back so the dildo slid out with a pop.  "Hungry?"  I asked, smiling down at him, seeing his nervousness clear as he nodded yes.  I smacked his face hard once.  "Never nod at me, boy.  Speak."  

"Forgive me, MIstress.  Yes, I'm hungry to please you and to swallow it all for you.  Please let me."  The last bit was almost a strangled whisper.  I liked what he said.  More importantly, I believed him.  I put the dildo to his lips again, holding it, and slid it smoothly and deeply inside of him.  I put my hands behind his head and slid it all the way in, listening and feeling his throat swallowing against it.

"Look up at me, slut." I growled, holding my cock deep inside him. I watched his eyes meet mine as I held his head firmly and moved my hips slowly back and forth, sliding the dildo almost out , then in.  I watched the tears gather and spill from his beautiful eyes, enjoying the sight as I continued.  The wet sucking noise of the dildo over and over again penetrating him so perfectly aroused me, not to mention the thought of his well trapped and throbbing cock in its cage.

The slow stream of drool dripped over his wet lips and down his chin as I moved in and out, deep and slow.  Tightening my fingers in his hair, I moved a bit faster, my hips rocking forward and back, and he whimpered softly, swallowing as he tried to take the dildo deeply, over and over.

"That's a good little cocksucker, "  I commented, my hips moving a bit faster yet again.  I plunged into his throat now, feeling my strap on brush the back of his throat, hearing him struggle and gag lightly.   His body began jerking a bit with the thrusts and he trembled with need as I completely filled him over and over.

Only when I had my fill did I pull out of him and let go of his head suddenly, stepping back.  I watched and listened to him panting and gagging as he leaned forward, continuing to gasp. I gave him a moment, then picked up the towel I had set nearby and tossed it to him.  "Clean up and compose yourself, boy."  I instructed, watching him do just that, wiping his face and neck, then finally his leaking cock with a hard shudder.

I readjusted my strap-on and picked up the dress, stepping into it gently and pulling it up over my shoulders.  I snapped my fingers, and turned my back to him, my back exposed due to the undone zipper.   I heard him rise quickly and with fingers slightly shaking, slowly zipped my dress.  I turned and smoothed the fabric over my curves and looked him up and down.  "You have permission to dress now, boy.  And get to it, we have a party to attend."  I said, feeling energized.  "Freshen up at the sink and meet me up top,"  I instructed and turned to walk to the stairs.  Taking the stairs up, I reached the door and unlocked it, standing just outside and enjoying the music and the low din of the sum of conversations.

I didn't have to wait long for my boy to emerge from the door, a glow about him.  I smiled and took his hand in mine,  and we walked into the bustling crowd of guests, feeling refreshed and ready to enjoy the party again.


The End.
Next:  One Enchanted Evening

0 comments:

Post a Comment