Saturday, March 2, 2013

One Foot In Front Of The Other Part 2 by Anonymous


One Foot In Front of the Other   Part II


We arrived suitably on time albeit a little later than the rest.  This was an event not to be missed, and there were few foolish enough to ignore it.  There were many, many cars as we drove up and the valets were hopping.  There was a very eclectic but polite population in attendance. Many of the most powerful of my colleagues, these people were the type to make things happen, by money, by position, or by force of personality.

Gowns and black ties were the costume of the evening, and the well-heeled crowd did not disappoint in their couture.  I led, though my boy was right behind me, my green gown swishing gently at my ankles.  The Cartier set I wore matched perfectly, and sparkled, the emeralds in perfect synergy with the gown, catching eyes as I passed.  My hair was piled high, and pinned firmly, with small curled wisps gently hanging around my face and neck.

When we entered we were welcomed by the very charming staff, dressed also to the nines.  I walked past the greeters with a polite acknowledging smile and nod, and extended my hand to my boy, taking his in mine.  We paused just inside, taking in the stunning scenery.  There was perfect lighting, gentle music, soft and bubbly conversation that filled the room. Across the room, it caught my eye, that there was a live jazz band playing soft music with several couples dancing nearby.

Taking a few more steps in, I released his hand, then I nodded to a handsome boy holding a tray of glasses filled with bubbly amber champagne.  He paused and I picked up a glass, chilled carefully, the crystal so beautiful.  I brought the glass to my lips slowly, feeling the gentle bubbles and sipped it gently.  mmmm Delicious.

I gestured to my boy, without turning, for him to come closer.  I turned to face him as he stepped to my side.  My eyes met his bright and happy face, flushed with excitement at being at his first formal event with me.  He had been thrilled when I told him I would have him attend to me at the event, fussing over his clothing all week in preparation for this evening as if he was going to accept some award.  He had been walking on air all week.  I found it quite charming.

I leaned in to kiss his cheek gently, sliding a hand over his ass and squeezing it discretely.  Closing his eyes and taking a slow inward breath, he spoke a quiet  "thank you". I smacked his behind gently and laughed softly.  Turning my attention back to the party, I waved and smiled, catching the eye of the host and raising my glass in response to her wave and smile. She was all in blue, standing with her girl, whose eyes shined as she nodded our way, then looked down demurely.

I led our forward movement through the loosely gathered groups and couples in the room, taking my time, a practiced glide on my heels, greeting and smiling. I stopped and chatted along the way - to colleagues, to their friends and partners. Introductions were made, promises to talk again were secured. Over all, a perfect storm of people and opportunities with which to network.

We moved our way through the crowd with snatches of conversation and a few handshakes here, a knowing nod and wink there, and we even listened to a few campaigning speeches along the way.   We finally reached the area that the band and the couples dancing to their music occupied at the far end of the room.

I took my boy's hand and moved smoothly to the center of the room.  I stopped and turned to him, seeing him beam.  I smiled as he bowed gently, his non-verbal way to ask for a dance.   "Rise mine, let's dance." I responded, and a wide smile filled his face in turn.  I took the hand he offered and we began to dance.  The music was just right.  Not too loud that you could not have a conversation with your dance partner, but with enough sway to energize our feet.

I explained to him as we danced who was who and how they were relevant, pointing out this person or that as we danced.   I took my time, and I could see him listen carefully and focus, cataloging each piece of information.  He was flawless in remembering such things.  A must for any worthy companion.

As the evening progressed. the band began to play some pieces with a quicker tempo, and the dancers responded.  Laughing playfully and dancing as the energy rose, I noticed more of the attendees joining us on the dance floor.  My hand slips into my boy's pocket, and when he feels it, his eyes meet mine. Those beautiful lashes lower as I push the toggled button, turning on the vibrating ring I placed carefully around his cock in preparation.  I smiled and sighed with satisfaction.

We continue to dance, and his hardness pressed against my leg as we danced slow.  I tip his chin up to look into his eyes, showing him my satisfaction with a smile.  Desire and longing fills his eyes, still soft and yielding.  I could feel my own desire rise and I continue to rub against his tormented cock as much as possible as we danced.

Our hostess was making the rounds in greeting and when she came closer, I paused the dance and hugged her warmly.  Not one to miss anything, she took my hand and squeezed it, and wished us a wonderful time.  She slipped the key into my hand very smoothly, and we shared a wicked smile. With that, she moved away and continued to greet the other guests.

At the end of the musical selection we both clapped politely as I toggled off the vibe.  He released a slow breath and a shudder flowed under his manicured male couture as the vibe went silent.  "Onward and downward, boy."  I quipped with a smirk, taking my boy's hand and leading him from the dance floor.  I released his hand and took my time walking through the crowd again, chatting as I encountered those I knew.  My boy remained quiet and polite, smiling at all the right times and was charming.  I leaned against him gently, feeling his excitement still so evident. Gently pressing against him, I heard his very quiet sighs of pleasure.

Slipping past the crowd, the hallway was empty.  My heels clicked gently on the wood floor in the hallway as I stepped to, then stopped as I found the door.  I turned to reach into his pocket, then back to the door, sliding the key in and turning it.  The click was audible in the quiet hall, and I turned the knob, walking through.  I gestured my boy to enter and closed the door, locking it behind us.

Only a short few steps in, there were stairs leading down.  Taking them slowly in my heels, over a dozen steps later we reached the cellar.  Not just any cellar, as the floor was covered with a lush red rug.  There were three pieces of equipment, suspension rig and a small cell.   Our host had done some additions.  Wonderful.

"Take off your clothing and kneel mine,"  I directed.   The flame in his eyes was unmistakable, the surge of desire, the rush of excitement at the sacrifices it would take to please me.

More to come.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment