Saturday, March 30, 2013

One Enchanted Evening Part Two by Anonymous


One Enchanted Evening - Part II

At the end of Part I, the Lady and Her boy were dressing for the big party and about to leave....

The traffic was fairly clear, and they arrived without incident in good time.  Plenty of fun would be afoot already and there would be well enough time for what she had planned.  Arriving at the party, it was clear to any on-looker that this was a party for "those people" - the kinky, the pervs, those brave enough to come out and celebrate their inner fetishes among like minded consenting adults. These were the delightful deviants I called friends, converging to feed their inner desires.

As we approached, we saw others that proceeded us on the winding path to the manor, and they gave us a taste as to what was in store past the entrance doors.  The first was a woman, tall with her black hair worn long, straight and sleek. She was dressed in a long silk black sheath dress, cut up the side to her hip, net stockings underneath, long shapely legs leading down to short black leather stiletto boots.  She was accompanied by a male, hand and arms bound behind his back in a leather armbinder, his only covering a pair of very short leather shorts and a simple pair of short boots.   He was gagged, the red ball bright against his tan skin.  The collar around his neck had a chain leash attached, and the lady held it in her hand, leading him along.  His eyes were wide, and darted from side to side, and I imagined this being his first time as well..  How sweet.  The woman, in contrast, strode confidently and cooly toward the building.

The second couple was composed of two women who laughed and held hands on the way up the path.  One was tall and lithe, dressed in a very tight leather catsuit of red, studs up the sides of the legs and arms.  Her short red hair was boyish, but her face and make up were purely femme fatale.  The other was of smaller stature and wore a leather bra and short skirt which left nothing to hide.  As we continued up the walkway, the taller woman slid her hand under the short skirt, which made it ride up to reveal her shapely bottom and straps which I guessed were part of a chastity device of some sort.  She put her hand over the other's bare ass and smacked it with a soft laugh, and a squeeky yelp was the response,  before she took the girl's hand again to proceed up the walk.

I walked to the door with my boy close at hand, and stepped into the foyer.  I smiled at the two boys who were greeting the guests as they arrived, and hugged the one that was tall, blonde and very well muscled.  I slapped the boy, Brian,  playfully on the cheek as he grinned.  He had been recently released from his collar and had no doubt volunteered to show that he intended to remain as a part of the community and wanted to do his part.  I introduced my boy to him and they exchanged a look that was both polite and knowing.

Brian explained the set up, the areas available tonight.  I could imagine my boys mind racing as Brian enumerated the seven deadly sins and each of the oases of pain and pleasure to be found throughout the manor.  I cataloged the imagery in my head for a later date, having arranged well before this night for what awaited us.   But even though it had been planned for some time, my mind was still plotting the moves, enjoying the possibilities of how the night would transpire.

Past the foyer it was noticeably warmer, and we again saw the woman with the bound boy.  As I walked to the side of the room to a table filled with metal boxes, my boy followed.  I took an empty one and set it on the the table in front of us.  The woman four feet away was already undressing the boy she brought.  She took off his shorts and chuckled, loosing his hard cock and slapped it firmly.  He yelped behind the gag and she looked as me and shook her head as if to say  "boys".   We shared a look and both laughed softly.  I could see from here he was starting to sweat.  Lucky boy.

I snapped my fingers, startling my boy who was watching intensely, entranced by the first time he had seen such semi public dis(play).  Interrupting his unintentional voyeurism, I turned to him and raised an eyebrow as he blushed.  I cocked my head and pointed to the box.   He quickly got to undressing then, taking off the jacket, shirt, then pants and boxer briefs.  I watched carefully, as I never tired of watching his unwrap his body for me.  He hesitated at taking off his underwear, but a clearing of my throat, put him back on track. Fully undressed in front of me, he was lovely.   It always made me hungry to use him in some rough manner, and being this close to the energy of sex and delicious kink made it even more so.

When everything was in the box, I shut the lid and locked it, taking the key and handing to to the boy in attendance with a nod.  I  turned to appreciate the goods.  He swallowed nervously and looked around self consciously, until I put my hand on his chin and turned him back to face me.  His eyes shone with excitement and nervousness and he smiled.  I could tell it was an effort to keep his hands at his sides and not cover himself,  and I wondered if I should have brought the cuffs.

I looked at him then, letting him see the hunger in my eyes.  I let it sink in and watched the look in his eyes shift to that very subby and calm place, open to me and what I would need of him. His greatest need to please me, everything else fading from focus.  I put a gloved hand on his chest, and I slowly pushed him back, forcing him to step backwards until he moved back and past the curtains covering a small storage area.  It was probably the area used to store the boxes I guessed, it was just the right size.  I moved in past the curtains as well, following his backwards steps and remaining close. Once clearing the curtains, I took a step closer and pushed him hard against the back wall which he hit with a thud.  His smile faded and he nervously swallowed as I quickly closed the gap between us.

I pressed my body hard to his, and slid a hand behind his neck, squeezing it as I kissed him suddenly and hard.  My other hand wrapped around his cock and I squeezed it firmly, feeling him whimper and moan against the bruising kiss. He was quickly hard in my grip and I broke the kiss to laugh wickedly, sliding his hard cock between my thighs and clamped them around him, holding him tight.  His sharp intake of breath was cut short as I grabbed and held him by the hair, kissing him again, this time deeply, thrusting my tongue into his mouth as he moaned.  I devoured him with my mouth and my kiss, feeling his hands move to my back to hold me tightly to him.  I slid my other between us to pinch his nipple hard between my fingers and twisted, holding it. It seemed a long time there, though I know it was not, feeling my heat rise.  

I broke the kiss suddenly, letting his head go and enjoyed seeing the results.  My lipstick was smeared over his lips, his face flushed, his breathing almost a pant.   I let go of his nipple and took a step back after releasing him from being trapped between my thighs, breaking his embrace.  I gently dabbed at my lips to correct any smearing.  "Come along now, toy, "  I smirked, taking a long breath, enjoying drawing out my desire to take him.  As he pulled himself from the wall, I stopped him with my hand on his chest.  "Wait right there, fucktoy,"  I said firmly.  

 "On your knees, bitch,"  I ordered, and watched a flash of fear as he sunk to his knees.  I stepped closer to him until his face was eye level to my pelvis.  "Clean up your mess, whore."  I instructed and slid my dress up, parting my thighs so that he could see the precum his leaking cock had left.   He moaned deeply, and with hunger in his eyes, moved to gently lick the wetness from my skin, soft whimpering from his lips, being so close to my sex.  I know he could smell my own excitement and arousal, and I stroked his hair gently, enjoying the feeling of his gentle tongue and trembling body leaning against me as he licked.

"That's enough, slut."  I said, stepping back and pulling my dress down.  His eyes looked for a moment that he would cry, his eyes moist, but as I stepped out of the curtains he was closing his eyes and trying hard to calm himself.  I gave him a moment as I smiled and nodded to the other guests coming in.  "Come along now, boy,"  I called to him from the other side of the curtain and stepped further into the area, away from the storage room.  He emerged a moment later, still a bit shaky, no way to hide his erection and the wetness at its tip.  The woman standing next to me as he came out whistled her approval.  "He's a bit excited.  His first time and all," I explained,  wrapping my hand around my boys cock as began to lead him into the debauchery.


The end of Part II

0 comments:

Post a Comment