Saturday, March 23, 2013

One Enchanted Evening Part 1 by Anonymous


One Enchanted Evening   Part I

My fingers expertly inspected and transformed great to perfect as I touched, smoothed, tugged and arranged.  That the touches were agonizingly sensual and arousing for him, chaste now for almost a month, encouraged me even more to take my time.  I deserved perfection after all, in his obedience as well as his appearance.  My manicured nails, painted carefully and deliberately to match the deep red of my lips, ran down his cheek gently and he smiled.  My fingers moved to adjust his collar, then my palms slid over his shoulders and down the front of him.  I was very pleased at the smooth fabric of the jacket.  There was not a wrinkle to be seen.   I could feel the firmness of his body under the shirt, which was the result of the fitness program I had put in place for him.

Fingers moved to his belt, adjusting and lingering over his front, fingertips lightly dancing. As the look in his eyes began to shift. I laughed softly and took a step back to look.  They say that you cannot judge a book by its cover, and certainly no one would guess what a beautifully submissive whore he was underneath the polished and masculine exterior.  Delightful.   "Very good.  Im pleased."  I stated simply, watching him beam and respond.  "Thank you my Mistress.  Im so glad to please you."

"You may remain standing, my boy.  I don't want you wrinkling the pants."   I turned away from him and looking slightly over my shoulder added.  "Besides, I will give you the honor of helping me dress for the evening."   I didn't have to be facing him to know he was delighted.  It was clear in his voice.  "Thank you so much, Mistress.  I would be honored."

"Come here then, boy,"  I said, and waited until I felt him to step up behind me.  "You had better show me every ounce of appreciation you can for this, boy.  Or you will not be allowed to ever again."   I didn't need to look into his eyes to be clear that I was completely serious, my tone was enough.  I felt his fingers tentatively reach around to take my jacket lapel and gently slide the garment back and down my arms.  After sliding it off, I heard the rustle of fabric as he gently laid it on the bed.  I smiled to myself.  He stepped around to the front of me next, and with fingers that fumbled nervously, unbuttoned my shirt as I stood patiently.  I reached out and stroked his cheek to calm him, watching him take a deep calming breath, closing his eyes.

He opened his eyes and smiled brightly after a moment, and finished the buttons, sliding the shirt back and down.  My pale skin was revealed, and a striking red satin balconet bra.  I heard him swallow as his smile faded and he moaned softly.  He quickly moved around to my back, his face flushed.   His hands were very warm as i felt him unzip the skirt, and gently holding the sides of it, he slowly slid it down.  A very quiet intake of breath marked the appearance of the red satin thong underneath.  I raised a foot, then the other, and stepped out of it before he gently placed the skirt on the bed with the shirt.

"The stockings first, boy." I directed, and turned around as he moved to the bed to pick them up where I had him lay out my evening's attire.  He came back and squatted at my feet.   I put a hand on his shoulder, raising my foot, and he slid the stocking on gently.  "Make sure they are smoothed and neat, boy, the seam straight."

"Yes, Mistress, I will,"  he said softly and quickly pulled up the stocking, smoothing it gently up my leg.  I put my hand on his head as he moved up, smoothing as he went.  "Stop."  I commanded and heard a small swallow as his eyes lowered, his face just inches from the front of my panties.  "Kiss."  I stated, pulling his head forward and felt his lips press gently against the satin, noting the soft moan that followed.  "Thank you Mistress, " he breathed, looking up at me from his knees.

"Continue."  I commanded, and watched him pick up the task again, pulling the stocking up the rest of the way, smoothing it and checking the seam, adjusting it maticulously before leaning back.  I turned and looked in the mirror behind me, checking the seam and nodded in approval.  He beamed up at me.  "Now the other, boy,"  I directed and watched him scurry over and begin to put on the second one as I lifted my other foot.  I felt and watched his careful touch, purposeful, gentle.  I was pleased with his respectful sensuality.   Deferring his pleasure to complete the task at hand, learning to find pleasure in the serving itself was one of his trainings.   As a sensitive, sweet boy, this lesson had been easy.

After the second stocking, I nodded to him as he looked to me and rose to stand at the bed, picking up the black leather dress I would wear tonight.  Picking it up, he brought it over to me, and held it at floor level in front of me.  I stepped into the dress and allowed him to pull it up and around me, smoothly moving to my back to zip it up the back.  Once zipped up, it fit me like a glove and I smoothed my hands over it, taking a sigh of satisfaction.  I leaned back into him then, pulling his arms around me, and felt him rest his chin on my shoulder.  "Very good, boy,"  I gently praised.  "I am such a lucky boy, Mistress.  Thank you,"  he responded, his breath warm on my neck.

"Time to get my boots, boy.  Black ones, with the side buckles."  He moved from me, disengaging slowly, then stepped to the closet to get my boots.  He brought them out and I sat down on the chair, raising one foot.  As he began to put the boot on, I slid my other foot between his legs and massaged his aching cock through the fabric.  He shuddered and moaned, a small pausing to refocus on the other boot, he slid it on.  His body responded perfectly, immediately.  After the first boot was on, I moved my foot off him and held it up.  He exhaled a long breath and set to his task of putting on the other boot.  When he completed this, he sat back on his knees.

I stood, and enjoyed the perfect fit of the comfortable boots, I was now missing only one thing.  "Get my gloves, boy."  I stood and walked over to the dresser as he stood and walked over as well, opening a drawer and taking out my long black leather gloves.  "Hand them to me, and I will put them on."   He held them out to me and I took them from his hands.  "Take down your pants and kneel over the bed.... Now."

This elicited a look of concern, and I could tell he was afraid he had done something wrong.   He obediently did as I ordered, turning towards the bed and slid down his pants.  I put on my gloves slowly as I watched him.  The bright red lace panties he wore were so pretty against his skin as he leaned over the bed.  they covered his attractive ass well, and enticed me to do very bad things to him.  Smoothing my gloves over my fingers and up my arms one after another, I picked up the paddle and quickly brought it down hard and flat on his prettily pantied ass.

It made a dull smack, and the moan that followed was long and tortured and entirely enjoyable.  I brought the paddle down...once, twice, four times and more until I knew the color of his ass would match the panties he wore. The yelps and moans were very, very sumptuous.  I knew it would be stinging hard, and it would last until we got to the party where other delights would be in store.  "Up now, and pull up your pants, boy."   He winced and sucked his breath in sharply as he moved off the bed and stood, pulling up his pants, zipping, buckling.  Hi face was red, flushed, eyes moist. He was breathing quickly, from both the pain and the arousal that accompanied it.

"Put on your shoes, its time to go,"  I instructed, sliding a gloved hand over his crotch and squeezing lightly.  His eyes opened widely as he gasped.  I chuckled and let go, turning my back and exiting the room,  as I added, "And if we are late, there will be hell to pay."

 End of Part I

0 comments:

Post a Comment