Saturday, March 16, 2013

Gone Again by Lady Aly


I look across the room and I see you standing there. You stand there, a cocky smirk on your face and I want to smack it off.

You look around the room, your eyes hungry as you look for your prey. This isn't the first time I had seen you here, isn't the first time I thought of these fantasies that run wild in my head.

The fantasies to bend you over my knee, to teach you a lesson in how to treat a woman right. To hear your pleas to have be stop, but you know you don't really want me to.

You love that you are over my knee, my hand landing on your ass again and again in front of the entire club. Soon you are no longer begging me to stop, but to continue, to keep spanking your ass.

"Harder! Harder!" You scream as I reach around you, pulling your pants down and off. You don't wear any underwear, and your perfectly sculpted ass, a light red tint to it.

Now I spank you harder and my hand hurts but it is worth it, to see your ass turn red. My palm is red too and it stings, but I ignore it. It would not stop where this was going.

With one last 'SLAP!' to his cherry red ass I stopped, rubbing against you softly. You have tears running down your face and you are begging me, begging for more.

But I don't spank him again, instead my finger moves down, between your cheeks, following the path of your crack to your hole and I rub slow against you.

You gasp and freeze, but as I continued to rub against your hole, you relax, then you are pushing back against my finger...

The fantasy ends there as someone bumps into me and I look across the room, but you are gone. You have found your prey and you are leaving and a sigh slips from my lips.

Gone again, but I will see you again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment