Saturday, March 9, 2013

Garden Centre by Lady Clarissa


GARDEN CENTER

by Clarissa

He is right in front of me, kneeling, hands in his back ...

Shivers of pleasure,  of desires,  given by his mere presence at my feet. I want him, that way. I want to keep him here.. I want to make him wait, for our pleasure.

We both know what is going on there, in a simple corner of the garden center. But we both wait :  him in obedience and me as a jest.  Suspended desire.

His body, terra incognita ,  still inaccessible and yet within range of my pump. His voice low and soft as a caress of the morning. These words he did not say though I can hear them. He longs to submit. I am consumed with this idea. And let him wait again ... The time will come later, soon ...

A sigh like an invitation .... The very right moment to leash him as he hopes. Coming closer together, a perfect fit. It really takes almost nothing. Bodies stretch and twist towards each other, one with the other. Fever on the rise. His arms, his hands, his belly. I want his lips. Mines are greedy. He surrenders, slow but steady. I possess him, slowly, ruthless, far from any reproach, any hesitation, assured of his demand, self-confident with my own will.

I do not wonder how he will receive my commands, I have no more doubt. He is here and he is mine. He silently screams it out.

No more fear, no more questions, just seizing the moment, his breath, mine, our quivering, our clumsy infancy… his sighs, my gaze rests on him, there are no words.

First influence on this male body, delight results of my words, first concession to my orders, unfettered abandon, head over heels.

Magical moment lead by the present instant, it feels so natural, our frolics are obvious, an amazing simplicity, in complete abandon and obedience.

He meets my decisions, my requests, complies with my requirements. Ordering him on voice, Using the power of my breath all over his body, possessing his mind  hold out towards mine, like a given rod.

First steps of future privacy, full of promises.
This moment is deeply rooted in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment