Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dirty Word by Anonymous


 Dirty Word


Since when did "consent" become a dirty word? I need to know.

This is important, as those who should be able to lean on this important principle have been treated as doing something wrong when they invoke it.  Like they are uttering a dirty word, they are chastized and criticized.

I see consent as what separates informed decisions from abuse and violence.

I for one relish it.  The sweet satisfying gift of consent is one of the strongest turn-ons I have experienced in D/s.  Perhaps it is a fetish itself for me.

It would be too easy to bully, to cajole, to make someone feel guilty and even to emotionally blackmail them to consent.

You might think Im overstating consent.

I am a proud Domme, and there is no pleasure for me in dominating the weak or unpurposed.  Having a sub understand who I am, my exacting standards as well as the consequences for not pleasing me and still craves to bend to my will.  The sweet sound of begging on my ear combined with the knowledge that the boy not just wants, but needs me.

That is the definition of submission in my eyes, and it is what calls to me as Domme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment