Saturday, March 30, 2013

Confession Of Leonard Darkwatch


I was asked by my lovely Mistress Lira Savira to supply a Confession for this event... I regret not being able to be here to read this myself for at the time of it's reading, I'll be knee deep in grungy tires and up to my armpits in old hot used motor oil.. I work in a garage as a grease monkey in RL. There is a point to this, I promise..

One of my deepest darkest desires involves anal play.. understand, I am quite straight and do not find men at all attractive (nothing personal)... But one of the things that drives me into a quivering mass is being used by a strong beautiful lady with her favorite strap-on.. For me.. it's insanely hot.

Here's the fantasy./confession....
In a garage after a hard days work, Still in uniform, my Mistress slips down the steps into the pit... ropes in hand, and ties me bent over the railing, tight enough to leave marks...
The garage is empty but the two of us... and soon without missing a beat, I hear the tell tale signs of a zipper being pulled down tight black leather pants.. I look down back and to the side.. and am met with the image of a strap-on, with dildo attached.

At first Im horribly apprehensive, but it's my Mistress.. So I yield without a complaint and relax completely as she withdraws a small bit of safe lube and preps for the procedure... coating the dildo and some fingers.. Things get really tingly as she prepares me for entry, fingering my tight anus.. slowly stretching and working it looser.

I feel what's coming as I'm slowly penetrated, grimacing from the discomfort.. Until finally its replaced with a deep pressure.. Every fiber of my being feels so violated and it turns me on so deeply.. It becomes evident very quickly throughout my body, that it's wanting more... I'm wanting more... Then, without warning.. my clever Mistress drizzles extremely hot dirty motor oil across my back.. Making me buck hard for a moment.. and... I should stop here.. *slows breathing*...

Yeah... this is my fantasy. My confession. Its not much.. but... yeah..*shrugs* Please forgive the rather sloppy delivery, but I think it gets the point across.. :)
I do hope no one thinks Ill of me..

Respectfully and honestly submitted by
Leonard Darkwatch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment