Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Getting To Know You Game Part 1 by Anonymous


Over the last few weeks, it had been a series of short meetings and outings.  Sharing ideas, the things we liked, a cup of tea, some music. All very low key, all carefully designed, but casually executed.

Up to now I had been very quiet about anything serious, getting to know this boy.  I knew it had only been months since he had been released, and he deserved a little fun.  The months leading to the end of his last relationship were hard on him, and he tried so hard to serve someone who simply wasn't compatible.

Over the weeks he had been charming, polite, funny and serious when it was needed.   He had done as he had been told, and had been the perfect accessory, he walked behind me when we were out, deferred to my decisions and allowed me to speak for us both. I could tell how much he was enjoying the attention, the ability to serve and the structure. He was a simple but lovely boy, so eager, so young, still so much not explored or exploited.

I had taken over control of his sexuality, as he was glad to hand it to someone he said he trusted since it had been troubling to him in the past.  I was happy to do so and had allowed him two opportunities to release.  I was so generous. I had not offered and he had not asked for anything more than that. A boy that knows not to bore me with his trivial perceived needs... what a gem.

Today we sat on the veranda, the umbrella sheltering me from the early afternoon sun, the boy kneeling a little way away on the floor. He watched the floor as I finished a small snack and some tea, looking up only occasionally with a small smile.  His hair was dark brown and slightly curly, his skin a bit pale, which was a delicious contrast and exceptionally nice to behold naked.

I stood after finishing my snack and motioned him closer.  He slid closer and I motioned him to rise to his feet.   Eyes still lowered, he did as he was told and I enjoyed the view of his torso and legs stretching upward in front of me.  At this moment he was more than arms reach from me and that wouldn't do.

I took a half step forward and watched as he shivered lightly, his breathing a bit quick, but quiet.  My eyes took in the slightly tensed leg muscles and stomach, as well as the noticeable erection in his shorts.  I had allowed him shorts, but no underwear, which was allowing me the current treat of a view.

He looked up briefly, but saw that my eyes had scanned his bulge.  His face went bright red and he lowered his eyes again, letting out a  nervous breath.  I took another half step, now within reach, and put out a fingertip to outline the hardness of his penis through the fabric.  I enjoyed the quick intake of breath and the twitch I felt under my touch.

"If you think I didnt notice your eyes on my legs and ass while we walked today, you would be wrong."  My fingertip caresses gently the head of his cock as I waited for a response, feeling the light dampness form in the cloth.  His voice was a little choked when he answered.

"Im so sorry, Miss", was his reply, his breathing quickening. I was enjoying the ache I was sure he was feeling... the tightening... I wondered how tight those filling balls of his were and smiled.  I moved closer and reached up to take his chin in my hand, tilting it up so that his brown eyes met mine.  My tormenting fingers on the other hand slowly unzipped his shorts and I slipped my fingers inside, wrapping them around him.  

The panic in his eyes was as delicious as the jerk in his cock as it got as hard as it could get in my hand.  He was stifling a whimper, I could tell, and it made the moment even sweeter.  It was cute that he was trying to hold some control, but it was slipping away, bit by bit.

I let my eyes remain serious, but otherwise neutral as to what I was thinking.  I leaned in and closing my eyes, kissed his full lips firmly, fully.  I kissed him long and hard as I squeezed his cock.  I could feel his wetness flow over my hand.  I broke the kiss then, and releasing his face, I slapped his cheek firmly.

He made a sound of surprise, quickly followed by a moan as I let go of his cock, his hand coming up to touch his stinging face.   The look on his face was surprise and wonder, arousal and shame.  He lowered his eyes and swallowed hard, choking with some emotion.

"Knees", was all I said next. as he quickly dropped down and sunk to the floor.  His eyes still sought the floor.  'I promise I will do better, Miss", he choked out, swallowing hard again, struggling to keep it together.  He was sure he had messed up. I was going to allow him to make it up to me.

"You've made a mess on my hand boy.  Clean it."  I presented my hand with his precum to his face and felt his warm tongue gently begin to lick and clean my hand.  The pretty pink tongue was tentative, but thorough, and moved over the whole hand, palm and back.  I admired the red mark on his cheek as he obediently lapped the mess.  I stroked his hair with my other hand and then tangled my fingers in it, suddenly holding his head still.  I heard his breath catch and a whimper come from him as he stopped licking.

I turned my hand and presented my finger to his lips, sliding it into his yielding mouth, feeling the wet warmth surround it.   "Suck it clean", I demanded, holding his head as he obeyed, very eagerly pulling it into his mouth suckling it.  I slowly withdrew it and presented the next, watching carefully and listening to the sounds as he worked.

"Much better, boy.   And yes, you WILL do better for me."  I slid the last of my fingers out of his mouth and then let go of his hair, before watching him drop his eyes to my feet.

"Yes Miss.  I will."  he said, sounding a bit sad and yet relieved.  

"You are excused for now", I said simply and took a step back.  " I will call you tomorrow.  Go and get some rest."

"Thank you Miss. "  He stood and zipped his shorts up before moving to the door, and disappearing

I then smiled, and felt a laugh bubble up before escaping my lips.

The End of Part I



0 comments:

Post a Comment