Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ride Sally Ride by Lady Lucie


Ride Sally Ride- A Confession by MizLucie

I entered the building where my prey worked as a secretary on the third floor. Looked down with a strained smile on my face as I passed the security desk and headed for the elevators immediately, hoping I didn't look too out of place
in my crisp black jeans, white Ramones shirt, and black leather jacket and messenger bag. Eyes forward, intent on my task, I entered the empty elevator and pressed the third floor button with a leather gloved finger.

I stepped into the office lobby and there she was- small framed blonde in tight red sweater and black wool skirt, standing by the receptionist. I approached confidently and pulled the envelope from my bag...

"Delivery for Sally X."

She reached for it with bright red lacquered nails and smiled. I smiled back, knowing she wouldn't be smiling long.

My smile turned into a wry grin as I turned and left the lobby, heading for the ladies' lounge. I waited in the lavender-scented restroom, imagining the look on her face when she opened the manila envelope containing the deliciously decadent pictures of little Sally at last weekend's dungeon... and the threat to email them to her office email list if she did not come and meet me.

As I predicted, she quickly arrived and I shoved her against the wall, my switchblade at her throat... "you and I are going to take a joy ride, little Sally, We will head out the building quietly- remember I have this..." I threatened in a
low, growly voice, sliding the knifeblade along the contours of her lovely face. "And the pics," I added, licking her cheek like a serpent tasting its prey.

I held the sharp blade in my jacket pocket poking into her side as we walked into the elevator and out to the parking lot. we found her car - 65 cherry red mustang convertible- and I grabbed her purse, fumbling for her keys. I told her, "Get in, slut, you're driving and you had better follow my every order." I maneuvered her into the driver seat pulling her hair roughly. I then pulled out a pair of stainless steel cuffs and cuffed her left hand to the steering wheel of the classic machine.

I walked quickly to the other side and hopped into the passenger side, pulling the knife out and poking her thigh, where her woolen skirt had slid up, exposing creamy white flesh. I dragged the tip of my blade over that sweet  canvas, leaving a thin crimson line of beads. "Drive!"

I gave her directions and we meandered through town. A few blocks from her workplace, I cut off her very wet schoolgirl white panties. her steering wavered a bit and a tear flowed from fear. She shuddered a mile later as I pulled a huge rabbit vibe out of my bag and inserted it into her, after carressing and stroking her pussy and thighs, getting her even more excited and wet despite herself.

As we crossed the Morrison Bridge I began to fuck her hard with the rabbit and she began moaning and begging for me to let her cum.

Damn! Just then flashing lights and siren from a motorcycle cop pulling along side us as we got to the other side of the bridge!

Sally pulled over I left the vibe in and surreptiously pulled her skirt down to cover her bits. She was shaking badly, and still cuffed to the wheel!

"Uh hello officer....."

He looked at us, beet-faced and said simply, " Um Ma'am you can't drive like that cuffed to the wheel...:"

The buzzing from the rabbit was very loud or at least it seemed so as I uncuffed her...." What's the ticket, Officer?"

Trying my best to look as innocent as possible. Trying not to giggle, I looked over at him.

"I should charge you with public indecency but um er" he was beet red and stuttering."Let's just call this reckless driving warning and um don't do it again"

He walked off with an uncomfortable limp to his bike and we burst out laughing. Oh and I took the vibe out before I drove my slave back to work before her lunch hour was over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment