Saturday, February 9, 2013

Paddle Shopping by Casey


Paddle Shopping
by Casey Wildmist

Mistress and I were talking on skype, as we usually do, and the subject of toys came up. We talked about the things I already had and how we both enjoyed them, but Mistress mentioned a paddle, sending a thrill through me and making me start to squirm as only she can. After browsing a few web sites, I found a local bdsm shop that had a variety of paddles, sharing the link with Mistress. There was a thin wooden one that we both liked, so the plans were made for me to purchase one.

I was downtown one day, not far from that shop, so I stopped by and walked in. It's a small place, but nice, well lit and not seedy at all. As I was browsing the selection of paddles, I couldn't find the one I'd seen online. I talked to the clerk, a friendly young gay guy, and he said that paddle was out of stock due to it's popularity and it being just after Christmas. Guess some lucky boys and girls got a nice gift.

I left that shop and drove around a bit, my mind working overtime as I tried to remember where I'd seen adult stores all through the city, hoping to find one and a paddle that would make my Mistress happy. One shop didn't have any bdsm stuff, just sex toys and tons of dvds, the next few had some things, but no good paddles. Frustration and disappointment were setting in as I went from shop to shop, searching for the elusive paddle.

At last I found one final shop. When I walked in the guy behind the counter was talking to a couple, telling them about some kind of lotion guaranteed to turn a woman on instantly....
I wandered around a bit, checking out the small bdsm section in the shop....cuffs, gags, blindfolds...paddle!! Eureka!! I found one! It's black, a leather like surface and very firm. I happily went to the counter to pay for my new toy and the guy behind it grinned as he was ringing me up, commenting that it looked like someone was going to have fun. I think my blush gave away the fact that I was going to be on the receiving end.

I'm happy to say that my Mistress is happy with the paddle I bought after my adventures in paddle shopping, but any more information than that will have to wait for another confession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment