Saturday, February 16, 2013

Getting To Know You Game Part 2 by Anonymous


Part II

I waited a few days to call the boy.  And Im sure with being chaste it seemed a lot longer. At least I hoped so.

When I called him I got voice mail, as he was no doubt at work.  I was concise and clear in my message.  He was to leave work, pick up my house key from my receptionist (since I would be in a meeting), go to my home, fix me a martini (not that he knew how to make one, which gave me a chuckle) and wait for me to arrive home. I was clear that he was to be undressed except for what I left for him to wear which was in a package on the night stand in my bedroom.

I finished my work day, and was very much looking forward to the treat waiting at home for me.  I remembered the package I had left for him and the item inside that I had purchased last week.  Tonight would be the perfect night to see how well it fit. Not that there was much to it.  I got a nice warm feeling thinking about it on my drive home.

Turning the key in the lock, I heard a rustling inside.  When I pushed the door open and walked in, the boy was kneeling in the room, facing the door.  He was wearing the leather thong, sitting up straight, with his excitement clear.  The thong fit perfectly.  He was fit, but not thin, qualities I very much enjoyed.  His legs were toned, arms as well, but with very little body hair on his torso.  Nothing boy about him, though. He was almost Greek statue-like with his pale skin, but had no idea of his classic beauty - another tasty quality.  

He smiled brightly, sincerely open, beautiful.  He was an almost blank slate, he trusted me.  I could tell with the ease that he had slipped into my control, how little his former owner had been able to imprint on him.  I would teach him how to make me happy and he would beg for the opportunity to serve me through pain and tears and denial.  I would.. break... him.   And remake him in the image in my mind's eye.   He would become the man he was meant to be, so much more than all his peers, as his one goal would be to make me happy, at all costs.

"My, my,"  I said, walking slowly to him.  I slid a stiletto between his legs under his package and his smile changed as he swallowed and bit his lip.  When I pressed upward, he closed his eyes and a soft moan escaped him.

"Open your eyes boy, and look up at me, "  I instructed, and watched him as he lifted his face to me and noticeably shivered. His eyes were a bit wide.  I saw in them a hint of curiosity, some fear and a lot of need.  I ran my fingertips over his lips, as he parted them.

I withdrew my touch and stepped over to the couch.  Sitting down, I held up a heeled foot and motioned for the boy to take off the shoe.  He quickly scooted over on his knees and gently removed the one shoe, then the other as I presented it.

 "I'll take that martini now, boy"  I said, stretching out.  I picked up the controller as he rose up and went to the kitchen.  I turned on the receiver to my favorite Indie station that I always listened to at the end of the day.  I took a deep breath, beginning to relax as he came back into the room with a martini on a tray.  I gave him a point in my mind as I saw it had an olive in it.  He kneeled and presented it.

I took the glass from the tray and brought it to my lips.  I sipped a bit and nodded.  "Not bad at all,"  I stated simply.   "That little accomplishment means you wont be leaving on your ass quite yet."  I saw him swallow again hard.  Smart boy that knew I meant what I said.

"In my bedroom is a package on the bed.  Im sure you noticed it earlier."  I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.   He nodded.  Go and open it.  Bring me what is inside."  I watched him rise and go to the bedroom.  I heard the rusting of packaging, then a pause.  A smile met the martini glass as I sipped a bit more.

When he came back, he kneeled again, holding out the wooden paddle.  It was of medium thickness and usual in size.  His hands were trembling a bit as I took it from him.   I ran fingers down the smooth surface of it and then set it down beside me on the couch.

Snapping my fingers, I pointed to the space directly in front of me.  "Kneel.  I want to put my feet up."  He eagerly kneeled on all fours in front of me and I propped my ankles on the small of his back.   I enjoyed soft moan that ensued.   I reached down and ran the tips of my nails over the bare skin of his ass, listening to him draw in his breath sharply.  I dug my nails in and then gave his ass a smack.   What a lovely sound.  He let out a small exclamation of surprise and a moan as I leaned back to take another sip.  The "thank you, Miss" was a bit breathy.  

"Tell me about your day, boy,"  I stated, picking up the paddle and appreciating the heft of it.   I listened as he told me about his work, talking to his sister and was very focused and complete.   I liked.

When he paused, I brought the paddle down flatly on his ass.  He cried out this time.  "Oh my god,"  he breathed.    "What was that, boy?"  I asked.  "I never knew I could need this much, Miss. Everything aches."  His body shivered again, likely with the realization.

I brought the paddle down again on his ass, nice and firm. Another gulp and a shudder that I could feel under my legs. "Need is a very effective teacher.  Or didn't your former Mistress teach you that."  Another smack with the paddle and a strangled yelp was the response, followed by a whimper.   I loved this part.  The sounds of "what have I got myself into" combined with "this feels soooo good" together.

I paused a bit, sipping on my drink.  "Would you like to leave now, boy?"  I asked rhetorically.  "No Miss, not at all.  Please let me stay."  I gave him another smack, this one harder.   As if he would leave.  He did cry out, but this time it was a thank you.   Smart boy.  His body was starting to tremble.

I sipped a little of the martini and appreciated its slow descent down, taking another deep, relaxing breath, letting the remainder of the day slip away.   "The martini was a very good first try."  I stated, setting the paddle down.  I reached down and unsnapped the thong on each side until it feel away from his body.  I felt the trembling turn into a hard shudder as it dropped away.

I picked up the paddle again and rubbed it against his reddening ass.  He moaned loudly this time, openly, so needy.   I pulled the paddle back and brought it down hard, enjoying his cry of thanks.

 "You may cum'"  I stated simply, bringing the wood to his skin again.  Panicked and relieved  "thank you MIss" repeated over and over as I spanked him again with the paddle.  A scream came from im as his body went taut and shook as he released and I brought the paddle down once, twice and three times, continuing to spank until he was limp and shivering, whimpering at my feet.   His weak thank yous continued.

"Shhh.." I whispered, setting the paddle down next to me, taking a bit more of a drink, savoring it.  The boy was still panting when I set the drink down and touched his shoulder gently..  "Sit up now." I instructed and he sat up on his knees, eyes shining wide, still trying to understand.

I pulled him close and let him lay his head on my lap, noticing the boy was still very, very hard.  I stroked his hair gently and he snuggled up against me.  After a bit his breathing quieted until it was calm again.

"I've never felt this way before Miss,"  he breathed in a quiet voice after some time.

"I know, boy,"  I said, kissing the top of his head gently.

The End


0 comments:

Post a Comment