Saturday, January 12, 2013

Gulliver's Kinky Travels by Casey


Gulliver's Kinky Travels
by
Casey Wildmist

My name is Gulliver, and I'm sure you've all heard my story, or at least part of it. How I traveled to Lilliput and met the small inhabitants of that land. Well, as you all know from that tale, at one point I was a captive of the Lilliputians, laid out full length and bound on the ground. The story I'm about to tell you didn't make it into the well known version of my travels, but I assure you, it did happen.

There I was, laying on the hard ground, unable to move anything but my head. The Lilliputians had been taunting me all day long, but as the sun finally set, they trooped back into the town, finally giving me some relief. I lay there thinking about how I could escape, or prove to these people that I wasn't a threat to them, watching the sun sink into the sea and the sky slowly turn to black.

After some time I saw tiny flickering lights coming towards me, a group of Lilliputians marching out of the city. I hoped they had come to their senses and were coming to free me, but alas, it was a hope in vain. A group of small women surrounded me, each one of them carrying a lantern and a bag of some sort. My eyes widened at their appearance, for they were all dressed in snug corsets, short skirts, and knee high leather boots, quite different from the usual attire of Lilliputian women.

After placing her bag on the ground, the apparent leader of the group climbed up the ladder resting against my shoulder and took a stance on my chest, feet places shoulder width apart, one hand resting on her shapely hip and the other lifting the lantern high. A wicked grin spread on her ruby lips as she tossed her head, auburn locks flipped back over smooth shoulders and began to speak, "I am Lady Christine, boy, First Mistress of the Lilliputian Ladies Society. We have decided to take this matter into our own hands and find out your true intent in our lands." A low laugh slipped from her as her eyes sparkled with wicked intent, "And perhaps you will amuse us enough in the meantime."

A shiver ran down my spine as I listened to the lady, my throat working as I swallowed, licked my lips, and answered, "I am no boy, but a man grown, and as I have told your people over and over, I have no ill intent here, I am a traveler and have lost my way somehow."

The rest of the ladies gasped hearing my exclamation and I was at a loss as to why until Lady Christine sprang forward and slapped my cheek with her gloved hand, "You will not speak unless told to, boy, and when you do you will address me as Mistress!" The blow stung lightly, more annoying than anything else, and I laughed, "Mistress? I have no cause to call you such and will not do so! And do not strike me again, for I have done nothing to deserve such treatment!"

After my bold statement, a slow, wicked grin, accompanied by a sensual chuckle, spread across Lady Christine's ruby lips. Her icey blue eyes lit with pleasure as she murmured, "Ahhhhhh, boy, it will be so amusing and enjoyable to teach you your place," as she drew on a pair of tight leather gloves and turned to the other women gathered around my bound form, "Shall we begin, ladies?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment