Saturday, January 12, 2013

Anonymous Confession


It's simple isn't it?  Taking on a new sub, that is.  I see all the ladies doing it.

Ok, so I am being facetious.

Getting to know each other, figuring out what you want, what they need and desire; it all seems so fucking complicated.  Only in fairy tales does it run smoothly.  Or at least in the heat of lust.  Sooner or later though, you have to come back down from cloud nine.

So what do I want?  Yah, yah, we are all Dommes.  Obedience, service etc… But really, the novelty of that stuff fades pretty quickly.  Do I want to laugh?  Do I want someone who is a companion?  Maybe someone to keep me young or young again. Do I like training new subs or do I want someone already up to par?  Do I want to un-train bad habits or those things another Domme has instilled?  How much time do I have?  How much time will he need?

There are enough questions to make you dizzy if you were so inclined.

Ultimately at some point I ask myself, "Why am I doing this?"  The answer should be because I am enjoying it.  It shouldn't feel like work.  It should be flexible enough to account for days I am tired or may even have the blahs.  Because I am in a relationship where I can ask "What the fuck are you doing?" and have the sub laugh.

I don't baby sit.


I guess in the end, it's giving myself permission to take my time to answer all of these questions and more.  Most importantly, to enjoy the process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment