Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Night Out Part 3 by Lady Aly


A Night Out: Part Three

I moved to the bed swiftly, grabbing the restraints from beside the table and ties his wrist to the head of the bed, then moving to his feet and doing the same to his ankles,

I looks up at his face as I ripped the shoes and socks from his feet, seeing him bite his lip, a worried look on his face and I turned, grabbing the knife that was siting on the table where the restraints were and picked it up, turning it in my hands, getting a feel for its weight and turns back to Eric, letting him see the shiny steel blade in my hands, hearing him gulp loudly.

I smiled and ran the blade up his leg, over his crotch, pressing down with just a little bit of pressure, but enough to where he could feel it.

"Are you scared boy?" I asked, moving back to his feet and sliding the knife up the inside of his jeans, cutting them away as I moved back up his body.

"N-no Miss," He stuttered and I pulled the knife up quickly, moving it close to his crotch so he could feel it through his boxers, without actually touching him.

"Don't lie to me boy." I said and continued to cut the pants from his body. "Now, are you scared?"

Eric gulped before answering, "A little Miss." He said and looked down and I moved my hand under his chin, moving his face so he was looking at me again.

"Good boy." I said and ripped his pants from his body, then cut away his shit and boxers as well, seeing his cock stand up tall above his stomach and I reached down, gripping it in my hands.

"You are awfully hard to be scared," I said, moving my hand up and down. "But you like being scared, don't you?"

"Yes Miss," He answered as I turned and put the large knife down, picking up the crop instead and turned again.

"Such a good boy," I whispered and ran the crop gently up and down his chest, slapping his nipples one time each, then moving it down to his cock, circling the crop around it, the head swollen and red, his balls hanging low and moved the crop under his balls, lifting them and then letting them drop.

"I think you need something to keep you from coming, don't you think boy?"

I turned, grabbing a piece of string and quickly tying it around his cock and balls in a makeshift cock-ring, letting the crop come down hard on his cock, hearing Eric scream out in pain, his cock jerking and his back arching, letting me smack his nipples several more times until his back rested against the bed again, panting hard.

I smirked and let the crop lay on the bed and removed the restraints and telling Eric to turn and puts the restraints back on.

It was time to let the real fun begin.

End of part three.

0 comments:

Post a Comment