Saturday, December 8, 2012

Submission For Confession by Altiaer

I wander the realm of possibility. I am free and now you are there. A flame, strong and bright, you arrest my decent in to unparalleled darkness. I stumble, stop, shudder and stare, losing myself in your wickering diffusion. A savior from the depths of shade. I've been here before it seems, many times, uncounted sorrows. I turn to leave, reconcile in myself a desire to capture your brilliance in this slithering inky eternity. You, warmth all shining light, draw me to you. Entice me, beckon to me back from my empty depth. I am filled with your presence, control of the sinking, umbral mass that is my world. I am so near to you now, I follow your glow to the extremities of your vast and heartening aura. Warped in this depressing, constricting ocean of loneliness, I slowly reach for you. I struggle within. What is comfort? Where is my old and constant friend? Lost in you. Lost because of you. Pushed away from you, ever expanding your presence. The massling, oil thick, oppression that is madness slowly melting away. I am forced, guided by you, to release from the bonds of that pit. And into the chains you weave forth. Binding us as one, you extract that which is your prey, enchanting, fascinating and seducing. Caught as bewitched by your drawing, me to you. I slowly, achingly, agonizingly relent my hold on my ever lasting restraint. Yet patient are you, your sirens call commanding me. Recoiled I release. And now, I can only be yours, enveloped and dominated by your embrace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment