Saturday, December 29, 2012

Resolutions by Lady Dalia


I Resolve:

To be more demanding,
To accept nothing less from you than,
Everything you are capable of giving.

To push, bend, pull and take
With hands, teeth, mind and body,
Every last bit of you.

To walk, boots on the ground,
Eyes to the skies and stars beyond,
Forging our direction.

To seek new ways to make you see,
Move heaven and earth,
To have you feel what you have never felt.

To push your freshly minted, shiny new limits,
Finding in you unlooked-for strength.
Birthing desires you never dreamed of.

To strip you down, naked and wanting,
Exposed and vulnerable,
Removing fear and doubt.

To make you want to crawl
Out of your flesh, writhing,
Till you beg for My mercy..

To free you of preconceived notions,
Expanding your mind,
Seeding in you new ambitions.

To fill your every thought,
Every waking need, encompassing you,
I will make you Mine.

To narrow your vision,
So when there is no one left,
You will understand "you and I'.

To carve my will in you,
Indelibly etching in your very being,
My dominance.

I resolve to be Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment