Sunday, December 23, 2012

Kenge Christmas Surprise


I had just about had it with Christmas and the crowds and the carols and the whole mess.  I had to get off of the jam-packed sidewalk and none of the shops were very beckoning, all full of “Deck The Halls” and that nonsense, so I slipped into an office building just as the last of the workers were coming out.  There was no one around, so I thought I’d explore a bit.  I passed the female security guard at the desk, who gave me one appraising glance, decided I was harmless and went back to her copy of “Glamour” magazine.
Her phone rang and she picked it up, answered in a perfunctory manner,  and suddenly became very attentive.  She looked at me once more, in an entirely different way, then went back to speaking to whomever had called.  I sauntered off toward the elevators and got on the first open car.  I picked a floor at random and the doors closed.  Why not have a look around, I thought.  It was quiet and very few people were about.
I watched the floor signal rising through the numbers, 18, 19, 20.  I had pressed 22, and was surprised when the car went right past the floor without stopping.  When I got to 26, the doors opened on a darkened hallway.  I pressed the button for another floor, but nothing happened.  I waited, then pressed again.  Nothing.
I pressed the call button and heard a female voice answer.  I assumed it was the security guard.
“Is there a problem?”   She asked
“Yes, I’m stuck on the 26th floor, and I can’t get the elevator to move.”
“Oh, I’m sorry.  Sometimes that happens.  You’ll have to get out and let it go and take the next car.  Just push the Down button in the hall.  Sorry”
“OK.  Thanks.”
I stepped off the car and the doors hissed closed behind me.  I pressed the Down button, as instructed and waited for the next car.
I was surprised to hear the click-click of women’s high heeled shoes approaching on the marble floor.  There seemed to be several women approaching.
“Oh, good,” I thought, “Company on the ride down.  I hope they’re good looking.”
They were.  All four of them looked as if they could have stepped out of a fashion magazine.  Two blonds, a brunette and a red-head.   They looked me over as they came closer, seeming amused.
I heard the elevator rising, nearing the floor and in a moment the door opened.  Out stepped the security guard from the front desk.
The red head said, “All locked up, Gracie?”
“Yes, Ma’am.”
“Good”
I stepped aside so that the ladies could enter the elevator ahead of me.  After all, I am a gentleman.  The door closed and the car went down.  I reached out to push the button again and the security guard grabbed my wrist and slapped a hand cuff on it, then bent my arm suddenly behind my back.  The brunette seized my other wrist and soon I felt the cuff grip it.  My hands were bound behind my back!
“Look what Santa brought us, Ladies,” said the red-head.  The blonds lined up, one on either side of me and gripped my arms in surprisingly strong hands.
“Tonight, Gracie, you’re going to learn some new tricks.  Just watch and learn.”
“What the hell is going on here?” I shouted.
The red-head stepped directly in front of me and kneed me in the balls.  If it hadn’t been for the two women holding my arms, I’d have collapsed in a heap.  As it was I bent forward, groaning.  The red-head slapped my face very hard and said, “You are going to be used, boy.  You are going to feel pain, and then pleasure, and then pain again.  You’re our Christmas toy.  Bring him”
I began to struggle to escape the grip of the women who held my arms, but the red-head slapped me again, and pressed her knee to my groin.
“Uh uh.  Come along nice and quiet.  You may even like what happens.”
She turned and strode down the hall and I was frog-marched along behind her.  The red-head put her arm around the waist of the brunette and she returned the favor, whispering together.
We got to a pair of double doors, unmarked with any sign or number and the red-head opened them both.  I was roughly dragged into the room and knocked to my knees.  I heard the snick of the lock being turned.
“Good.  You’re on your knees. That’s where you belong and where you will be until we tell you otherwise.  Gracie, get the collar.”
The security guard stepped away, returning moments later with a thick leather band which she buckled around my neck.  The brunette attached a chain to the ring in the collar and handed it to the red-head, who jerked it making me fall forward.   The two blonds pulled me upright again, one of them taking my hair in her hands and tilting my face upward to look at the red-head.
“Here are the rules:  You call each of us ‘Mistress’.  You obey our commands and you serve us.  Maybe we’ll be lenient with you if you can remember those three things.   Maybe we’ll be gentle.”
This last comment was met with laughter.
“Stand up.  Help him stand up, Gracie.”
I was unceremoniously dragged to my feet.  And stripped.  I thought for a moment of knocking them down and trying to escape when the handcuffs came off, but there was no chance of that.  It was as if they’d guessed I’d try it and they were ready, holding me tightly until I was naked and the cuffs went back on.
I began to protest again and suddenly found a ball gag in my mouth and felt the straps to it buckled tightly behind my head.  Another slap stung my face and the red-head said “Shut up, boy”
She tugged at the chain around my neck, turning away and walking so that I had to follow.  I felt the other women touching me, pinching me, exploring me as I was led along.   One of them roughly prodded my anus and when I leapt in surprise she said, “Oooo!  A virgin!  It’s your lucky night, Gracie.”
I felt the metal cuffs removed and replaced with thick leather straps which were tightened on my wrists.  The same was done with my ankles, the women working in perfect, well-rehearsed moves.  I was then pushed forward and chains were attached to my wrists.  The chains, in turn, were fastened to hooks in the wall in such a way that my arms were spread out just above shoulder height.  My legs were kicked apart and a sort of bar was fastened between them keeping my legs about 3 to 4 feet apart.
More hands explored me, teasing my cock into erection, dragging fingernails across my inner thighs.  The red-head slid her hands across my chest, like a love would do, then grabbed my nipples, pinching and twisting.  I cried out in pain through the gag.
“Mmmmm.  I like that sound.  Let’s hear it again.”
She twisted again and I groaned.
The brunette said, “I do so like the sounds men make when they’re in pain.  It gets me so excited.”
She turned to the red-head and lifted her face, then kissed her hungrily.
“Oh, boy likes to watch!”  She said.  She opened her blouse and exposed her beautiful breasts, caressing them and thumbing her nipples to attention.  The red-head leant down and took her left nipple in her mouth sucking, licking.  I felt myself responding by growing harder.
“Your turn,” said the brunette and pressed her mouth to my nipple, then suddenly bit down hard causing me to scream.
“Ooooh.  Yes!  Scream for me, boy.”
She loosened the gag and pulled it out of my mouth, then she and the red-head each bit into one of my nipples.  I cried out in pain.  The two women, obviously excited pulled away then kissed again.  I watched the two blonds go to a cabinet across from where I was bound and open it.  Inside, hung in neat, ordered rows, were whips of various sizes.  They each took two floggers and came back, handing out their toys to the others.
“Gracie, you’ll watch first, to see how it’s done. To see how we mark him for our own. “
“Yes, Ma’am” said Gracie
All four women, two in front and two behind, began to beat me with the floggers, slowly, lightly at first, then working up to a frenzied rhythm.  Every blow caused me to cry out in pain and every time I cried out it excited the women to greater frenzy.  Soon my back, my chest, my legs were covered with welts and every inch of my skin was a stinging mess.
“You see, Gracie?”  the red-head panted, less from the effort than the excitement, “You see how to do it?”
“Yes, Ma’am”
“Do it, then.  Make him hurt.  Make him suffer.”
Gracie took the proffered flogger and swung it at me, rather half-heartedly.
“Show him, Ellen”
The taller of the two blonds stepped in front of me and wailed away with the flogger until I could feel trickles of blood begin to run down my chest.
“Good!  Now, Gracie.  I want you to draw blood from his back.”
Gracie, newly inspired, began to work on my back in earnest, until the blood was flowing there, too.  The women all made much of her accomplishments, congratulating her on her progress and having her run her fingers over my fresh wounds.  She came around in front of me, her fingers stained with my blood.  She looked at me with a wild ferocity and began to lick her fingers clean.
“I like it” she said.  “It’s salty and good”
She dabbed more blood from my chest and tasted again.
The red-head said, “Now, boy, you must say ‘thank you’”.
My head was in a fog.  I tried to focus on her and I said, “Thank you.”
Her hand swung around quickly, striking my face.
“Thank you, who”
I struggled with my overwhelmed mind, trying to recall what I should say.  I clearly took too long as another slap rang against my face.
“Thank you, who” boy”
“Mistress!  Thank you, Mistress”
“Better, but not fast enough”
Again I was beaten, this time ‘til I could hardly stand.  The Mistresses took me down and half-dragged me to a short bench.  They forced me onto it face down, securing my wrists and ankles to rings on the legs of the bench.  They went on to admire the scars and welts and blood on my back complimenting each other on a job well done.
Suddenly I felt a slap on my buttocks, then another, then another.
“No music?  No moans?  We’ll have to try a little harder.”
They walked away, returning moments later.  I heard a sharp whistling hiss in the air and felt a firey sting on my ass.  I couldn’t help but cry out.
“Oh, good!”
Then another, then another then another.  It seemed to go on for hours.
“Nice and pink!  Don’t you think so, Gracie?”
“Yes, Ma’am.”
“After you finish, Gracie, you won’t have to call us ‘Ma’am’ anymore.  You can use our names and leave the front desk to the new girl.  You’ll be one of us.”
“Thank you, Ma’am!”
Ellen, the tall blond was standing at my head with something in her hand.  She struck my cheek with it.  
“Look at this, boy.  What do you see?”
“It looks like a… like a cock, Mistress”
“Open your mouth.”
I turned my head away and immediately felt a rain of blows on my sensitive back.  I cried out and when my mouth was opened the plastic penis was shoved in.
“Suck it, get it nice and wet.
She shoved it into my mouth, pulling it halfway out and shoving it in again and again until I gagged on it.   They all laughed.   Gracie came forward with a harness, and the plastic cock was mounted in it. There was an almost ceremonial quality to the way the women strapped the harness around Gracie’s hips.  When it was tightened to everyone’s satisfaction, Gracie disappeared from my view.  Soon I felt a cold lubricious substance poured on my anus and rubbed in.  Fingers probed me, entered me, first one, then two.  I felt myself stretched open.
“He’s as ready as he’s going to get, Gracie.  Take him”
I felt a pressure on my sphincter, then a penetration, slowly at first, forcing its way deep inside me.   As the women cheered her on, Gracie’s thrusts grew faster and more violent.  She pounded at me, my cries of pain exciting the women further until they resumed flogging my naked back
My head swam and my vision blurred.  I couldn’t breathe.   Soon all was blackness.
I awoke, fully dressed in my hotel room, my body aching, my skin on fire.
I looked around the room for a moment and passed out again, my last thought being how I could find that building again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment