Saturday, December 29, 2012

Impromptu Confessions


A new year

A time to meet new people
Make new friends,

A time to go new places
Soar to new heights

A time to change into the person you always wanted to be,
It is time for a new year.

--------------------------------------------------


So many things to be thankful for this year!

We had a great orgy the other night when all the boys were on.   I took them one by one and fucked each one of them, then let them lick me until I had three great orgasms, then we went another round.

Well, to be honest Im just kidding about the orgy, but I am not kidding about being thankful.  Its been a great year.  With my boys, with the sim, with RL.

And this year... will only be better!   And who knows... maybe an orgy thrown in.   *g*


------------------------------------------------------

A beard covers your youthful face but not your pink blush.  I love it.  I love making young boys blush.  And you will blush a lot.

------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the year you are suppose to be thankful. So I want to give a shout out to a Lady for whom I am thankful for beyond any words. This Lady has been here for me through thick and thin. I have known her less than a year, yet I hope she remains my friend for many, many more. This Lady has given me a safe haven when I needed it the most and continues to be there, no matter what. So, Miss Fallen. I am thankful for you. I am thankful for your hugs, your laughter, your words of wisdom and your freaky dreams that you share with me. I am thankful that you and I are friends. I am thankful I can drop by whenever, without you ever sending me away. I am thankful for you. I adore you to pieces.

-----------------------------------------------

Dalia has a live in pink skunk who brings his A game

Sweet opens a public dungeon and teaches classes

Raffi writes a book about her life

Summer gets her own squad of military recruits to serve her in RL.

Susannah starts a series of wildly popular femdom podcasts

Casey gets Crissy's collar back and starts believing he deserves good stuff in his life.

Wycked finds a hot boy who appreciates her

And a few other private wishes I won't put here.  Use your imagination.

------------------------------------------------

Secret crushes.... yep I have one.  And I will always be there for that person, to support and show them that I care.

-----------------------------------------------

I can misbehave. I can be inappropriate. Here, amongst all you of you magnificent Ladies, I need to learn to filter my juvenile thoughts just a tad bit better. I hope you give me time. :)

------------------------------------------------

For next year I am focusing on improving myself for Her, my self confidence and self esteem. I believe I can be the man she knows I am.

------------------------------------------------

I confess, As Miss Dalia was reading her poem, I got the hardest erection.

------------------------------------------------


If dreams could come true
If wishes were unicorns
if days were eternal
if dust were gold
If life were an eternity
If you were mine

But you are mine ..... so where will I put the unicorn

------------------------------------------------

I will guide you through all your secret scary places - the places that have previously made you shut down and run away. I will take you to the dark places we both need to visit. I will inflict myself upon you and infect you with my own desires and needs. You will hate me and you will love me. And I will own you.

------------------------------------------------






0 comments:

Post a Comment