Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hanging By A Moment Part 3 by Kirby


(This is the final installment of this story, so no more cursing at me!)

Hanging By A Moment pt3

Every sensory ability I had was on high alert. It was hard to process it all, and I sensed my own fear. Her smell again was filling my head. A slight water in my eyes made the scene blurry. This is almost like what they mean when people say "caught with your pants down". Her warm fingers on my neck, and I could feel my own pulse pushing back on Her fingers. My ears were attentive to what She might say, but mostly my own rapid breath was surging like a concert audience. I was frozen. Was it fear only? Or, was it a mixed drink order? I'll have a glass of fear with desire. Make it a double. The eager rise between my thighs suggested that I got exactly what I ordered.

"Lock your fingers behind your head boy." Her words caused me to flinch, but my hands complied. Her fingers pressed deeper into my neck as Her claws retracted on my thigh. Quickly, Her finger had hooked through my belt with a slight lift. She was guiding me to the sink. My face felt the deep flush and heat as I realized She was going to force me to see myself in this predicament. My legs shuffled me to Her desired place, and I caught a glimpse. Quickly I looked away embarrassed. She pushed, and the moment my exposed hardness made contact with that cold porcelain sink, I sucked in a gasp. "You will want to watch this, boy. Your pathetic face. You will watch yourself. Watch your fear. I promise you will want to remember this...all of it." There was a hesitation, but my eyes found the way to stare back at themselves. She eased up on pinning me against the sink. She half moon paced around me. My eyes like the creepy cat clock followed Her movements. She stopped at my right side, and Her hand quickly moved to my unfastened belt. There was a tug and a zippy sound as the belt was pulled from my jeans. She folded the belt and lazily bounced it in the palm of Her hand as She resumed a predatory stalk. Every move She made seemed deliberate and calculated. I almost had time to dwell on it, but was brought back to the present when She pulled my jeans down. I felt denim bunch up around my ankles. My natural need was to cover myself. What if someone walked in? My fears calmed some, because I knew where it was going. She had my belt, so surely a quick spanking and we would be done. I was halfway to smugville in my head when I felt my own belt loop, and tighten around my neck. She fashioned it into a makeshift leash, and gave it a test with a yank. A normal person would be scared, but I felt that deep throb inside myself. I wasn't the only one that noticed. "Well, somebody is a bit excited." One hand rested on my backside, and the other yanked me down so that She could whisper into my ear. "Brace yourself over the sink, boy" What did that even mean? My fingers unlocked, and I had to bend slightly to grip that cold porcelain. My tormented eyes searching the mirror for Her intentions, and then I heard it. The sound of velcro coming away from its grip. Then I felt it between my legs. She had been packing a toy the whole time, and it was kept discreet by a velcro strap. My grip on the sink tightened.

It all got a bit hazy, because She worked with speed. She spit in Her hand and self lubed Her cock. Two points for kindness. She kicked hard between my ankles "Wider bitch!". The words moaned out of me as I took the stance, "Yes Ma'am." She took great care in lining up the tip of Her cock to Her desired entry. I looked in the mirror just over my shoulder in time to see that smile. It calmed me, and I was ready to receive Her. My neck snapped back with a stern yank of the belt, and She pushed in. I cried out, and struggled against my own desire. "Don't even think about cumming slut." She slammed me with what felt like anger. She slowed down in a slight reprieve. She forced me to take every inch to then give way to simple tip thrusts and a tease. She restricted my air, and then gave life back to me. She knew what She was doing. She fucked me up against that sink until I crumbled into a heap of a sobbing boy. My body was shaking, and there were tears streaming down my eyes. My cock and thighs wet with my own clear evidence of desire. She came down to my level to stroke my hair. A whisper filled my head, "You did real good, Mine. Let's get you home."

My Mistress took me home, and the entire car ride there, She kept a safe hand on my thigh. This was my fantasy, and She had made it come true. There is a trust between us. I can tell Her the more seedy desires in my head, and sometimes...She made them happen. She took great care with me that night. Standing behind me in the shower with loving hands reassuring me. We climbed into the bed we share for sleep. Just two apostrophes spooning with no words between us. This is pure bliss.

THE END!


0 comments:

Post a Comment