Saturday, November 17, 2012

Toyed With by Lance


Toyed With
by Lance Ducatillon

"Stand here slut." She said as She pointed to a spot on the floor in front of Her.

Her smile ran from ear to ear and as i approached She said, "I've been waiting a long time to get my hands on You slut. YOU ARE MINE."

Oddly, i was not nervous. It felt like i was floating towards Her guided by Her smile. Next i heard, "Hands down at Your side, take a small step forward."

i did as directed and felt Her place Her hand on my shoulder as if starting to wipe me down with a towel except Her hand paused and held in place a sheet of thin plastic. Then i heard it unwrapping from the spindle, crinkly and whiny as the thin strip of saran wrap started making it's way along my back just at the top of my shoulders. She moved around my side slowly but deliberately, if not a bit restricted by the tightness of the furniture. She moved to my front-side and i started to feel the wrap as it stuck to my skin. i felt a chill yet already the warmth was building where the wrap gripped my back and shoulders.

She smiled with delight as She passed and after the first wrap was in place She began to move quicker. She took the wrap down my shoulders, around my back several times stopping just above my nipples. The wrap was tight enough to force my pierced nipples out, taught against the draft. She cut the wrap and started another strand just below my nipples. This strand caught my arms just above the elbows, pulling them tightly against my side. She quickly moved down my body and back up several times stopping just at my wrists. i could move my hands but all i could do was a lame clap against my outer thighs.

Next came my legs. i was told to turn to my right and lead to the edge of the bed. The wrap started again just above my knees forcing them tightly together. Mistress laughed as She took one hand and pulled Her balls out from between my thighs forcing them to the front, exposed. She went around my legs to just below Her exposed balls and cock.

When She was satisfied She pushed me back onto the bed, not harshly, more in a matter of fact, knock a slut off it's balance kinda way. i was able to bend at the waist and knees and was able to sit on the bed. The next thing i knew my legs were being pushed up over my head as i fell backwards onto the bed. When they were straight She quickly wrapped my calves from below my knees to my ankles. Again, i could wiggle my feet but do nothing else with them.

She told me to move towards the head of the bed. Like a human sized inch worm i raised my knees, dug my heels into the edge of the bed and slid myself into position. She, and my Lady, laughed at the sight. i blushed beet red, i could feel it. The wrap was a new sensation against my skin. i could already feel the thin layer of warmth and sweat building beneath it. The folds of the sheets against my skin felt cool but it was only skin deep. The cool air ran across my front-side causing a similar sensation of wet, warm and coolness all at once.

Her face appeared above me, the smile even wider, wickeder even. "You are mine."

SLAP! Instantly i doubled up as the exposed cock was struck. i jumped more from the suddenness of it rather than the pain. Laughter erupted from my Lady and Mistress.

i felt Her as She started at the base of Her cock and wrapped the rope tightly towards the head. As She wrapped Mistress asked my Lady if She had ever seen a helicopter to which my Lady no. Mistress said that She was about to see one and then She stood quickly and pulled the end of the rope. This caused Her cock to spin violently around and inflicted enough of a pain to make this slut moan and jerk around as much as the wrap would allow.

Instantly laughter erupted. Mistress turned around, straddled me and lay herself across me. Her warmth was so intense. i longed for it from that point on. Her touch was warmth.

Her smile appeared above my face again as She put a blindfold around my head, covering me in darkness. Now i was lost in sensation. The smells, the sounds, the feeling of wet, warm, restraint, against my skin suddenly became my whole existence. This was my world, my entire world. and i let myself surrender to it, to Her voice, to Her command.

i felt the rope as She put it around Her balls. i felt it tighten just above them as She wrapped it, tight. i felt the pressure as the rope was forced behind and then between my balls several times. i am left alone for a short bit. i hear Mistress and my Lady moving about the room, laughing, conversing. Almost as if i do not exist.

SLAP! From nowhere Her cock was forcibly bounced off my abdomen. Again more laughter. Now slut, I am going to perform a sounding on this cock of mine. my mind raced. Mistress had talked of cock sounding before and this cock had never felt that sensation. Would it hurt? Would it matter that it did?

i feel Her fingers on my cock and the coldness of the lubricant. Next She grabs Her cock and i feel the cold steel begin to penetrate. Sliding in. i begin to moan. The sensation is unbelievable. It is as though i am edging toward an orgasm but slowly. Agonizingly slowly.

i began to drift off, not to sleep, not out of consciousness, i began to drift into subspace. Nothing exists except the sensations my Mistress wishes to give to me and the sound of Her voice. i hear Her say how much i am loving this. i hear my Lady agree. i moan incoherently, drifting. i hear Mistress as She says She is going to try a bigger sound. i feel a rush as if to orgasm as the sound is removed but, as soon as it is out i am left wanting, panting on what feels like the very edge of orgasm yet unable to cum.

The next sound begins to penetrate and i am swept back up, building, lost in the sensation, building to orgasm, always building now. Mistress tells me what a slut i am. Mistress tells me i'm such a slut that Her cock is sucking the sound into it of its own accord. She tells me She has never seen that before. The sound felt three feet long as it penetrated ever deeper. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh, i rush to explode as the sound is pulled from the depth of Mistress' cock. Again, and just as quickly as it is removed i am left panting, right on the verge but not allowed to cum.

Mistress controls this body now. For hours it seems that She brought me to the edge of orgasm only to deny it. Just as i would get close my nipples would get bit, or a slap would land on tender, exposed skin. i remember what felt like a cane being used on the bottoms of my feet. It felt like a fencing sword would lash out at me, stinging my thigh, my nipple, the head of Mistress' cock.

Next came the sound i was not expecting. The hum of electricity coursing through the air. ZZZZZZZZtttttt ZZZZZZZZttttt.... ughhhhhhhh, as the sting found my nipple ring. Electricity soared through my nipple from the inside out. i winced and withered on the bed my moans lost in the laughter of my Mistress. Then the electric touched my neck. Ummmmmm, i melted. It felt like a kiss, intensified with spark, lingering along my neck trailing towards my collar bone.

i remember my Lady excusing Herself as She retired for the night. Still the torment came. She found ways to tickle me i never knew existed. i am not a ticklish person but, She found the spots, deep in my thighs and armpits. Tickles that hurt through the uncontrollable laughter.

At some point i remember being cut from the wrapping. The cold air rushing in to relieve my moist skin of its warmth. The sensation was like stepping out of a sauna. Then the cold towel hit my skin and i spiraled. Not only had i stepped out of a sauna, i was tossed into the coolness of a swimming pool. Every inch of my skin was a nerve ending releasing itself. A body wide yawn of rejuvenation. i began to float, to hover above the bed. At one point i remember asking if this slut could use the restroom and was allowed.

When i returned, i was tied. First my arms and hands were tied into what i can only describe as a prayer position. my wrists were tied tightly together and lashed to the collar around my neck. my elbows were bent and my forearms were bound to my upper arms. Next my legs were bound. i don't remember how they were tied only that was positioned the way Mistress wanted me positioned. She clawed at my chest and bit my earlobes the devil within growling from between Her heavenly lips. i know not how long i was toyed with but, eventually i was untied.

 A charlie horse cut into my calf as Mistress was working the ropes loose, the pain jolted me but strangely it was arousing. i remember laughing as the i tried to fight the pain. Finally i was able to lay out. i collapsed into the bed.

Mistress laid Her body on top me, allowing me to take Her weight. Her warmth was heaven, Her weight was grounding me. Without them, without Her i would have floated away, lost. She cuddled and caressed me and i slowly returned, i could feel the bed beneath me again. She told me it was bedtime and lead me away. i glided across the room to the doorway. i remember smiling at Her boy, i had forgotten anyone else existed. He smiled and said something to me, i know not what it was now.

i stumbled to my bed and crawled in beside my Lady wrapping myself around Her, feeling Her warmth when i hear, "Hello puppy, i hope You're not expecting to sleep so quickly."

"Your Lady needs licked, You can begin now." She said as She pushed Her puppy's head between Her wet thighs. Her scent betrayed Her desires.

0 comments:

Post a Comment