Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Interplay at My Feet by Lady Danika


The Interplay at My Feet
by Danika Stonesoul


I am not a foot fetish-ist... I don't think.

I don't have a thing for high heels or boots... though I love running shoes... in all colors. I have gray pairs and pink pairs and a brown pair and a black pair with rhinestones.

But there is something about my sub at my feet that turns me on.  Maybe its the subtle power exchange.  There is no force to it... but the interplay as Jordan lays cheek ever so tentatively against my inner thigh and looks up for approval as his hand slips down, subconsciously (pun intended) against my instep is fantastic.

It makes my heart race.

And it makes me wet.

I want to reach out and touch the top of his head, stroke his cheek and kiss his jaw, his lips and whisper, "Mine" in selfish tones so that those who are watching know I'm possessive.

It's not about my feet really.  It's about Jordan looking up at me with that playful spark in his eyes, that dancing mischief, as we walk the tightrope of power exchange.

Now, on the other hand, when I reach out with my fingers and he kisses my knuckles? There is definitely a hand fetish involved.

But that -- is another story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment