Sunday, November 11, 2012

Spring by Jeannie


Dance over me
on my groaning chest
that invokes Her
Offer me the flowers of Your steps
while they bloom
over my adoring mouth,
let me dock my lips,
wet of dreams.
Feeds on me,
of my glances
who seek You in the dark,
suck my soul
and slide Her whip
over my heart,
allows it to open
in a soft caress
and I wrap
tying to You,
freeing
in a sweet slavery.
Taste my flesh,
my body that bends,
give me the rest
of the fresh shadow
of Your feet
and I drink from
with the flavor
of Her soft toes
that fill my breath
hungry of Her
Let the Spring
hover in my soul,
to rise again,
kneeling at Her feet,
that can heat them and adoring
with the embrace of my devotion.
Annihilate myself,
in sacred and profane ritual
of desire above me.
And that my love slides
on Your body
like caresses
over silk sheets.
Subdued and conquered,
subservient, grateful,
my pleasure
that blends with Yours
the sweet nectar
that bathes the flower of
Her thighs.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Miss Evangeline :D

Post a Comment