Saturday, November 17, 2012

Repurposing by Casey


Repurposing by Casey Wildmist


Not long after my Mistress took me under her protection we were talking about sex and play. She had asked me before if I had any toys and I told her no. During the course of the conversation we were having I mentioned my strap on and her reply was, "I thought you didn't have any toys?"

After thinking for a moment I replied, "I don't Miss, just my strap on, what I use for having intercourse, since I don't have the real thing yet." She laughed low and asked me to describe it. I gave her the dimensions of the strap on, 6 inches long, 3 inches around, made of cyberskin, a very nice one that an ex girlfriend had picked out when we went shopping for a new one. After hearing the description of the toy, she said, "Well, I think that toy is going to be repurposed." My brilliant reply was, "Huh?"

After she finished laughing, Mistress slowly explained to me, in detail, the plans she had for my strap on, that I would soon be using it on myself, to fill my ass for her. I stammered a bit, "But Miss, it's.....big" Again she laughed, "Should've thought of that when you bought it, boy." After stammering a bit more I started looking at the toy with interest, wondering how it would feel to have it buried in my ass, on all fours and being fucked by her.

I didn't have to wonder long. A few days later, after playing with me for a bit, Mistress ordered me to get on the floor, on all fours, to lube my ass and the strap on, then to slide it in. Taking my time I slid the dildo into my ass, amazed at the sensations coursing through my body, unable to stop the moans and squirming of my hips. After I had it all the way in, Mistress ordered me to slowly fuck my ass, to be the slut for her that she knows I am. Those words almost drove me over the edge right then and there, but I kept my control knowing it would make her happy.

After a bit of fucking my own ass slowly for my Mistress I couldn't help but beg to cum. She tormented me a bit longer, but finally allowed me to cum and it was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment