Saturday, November 17, 2012

Impromptu Confessions!


There once were two boys from Dundee
Who screwed every girl they could see
But one girl was clever
She chained them together
and now their as gay as can be!

------------------------------------------------

at work in my new job i was asked to deliver a package to a woman up stairs.  I walked up all happy and cheerful, said, good morning to her.  And she tore strips off me.  she verbally humiliated me in front of a room full of her colleagues....abusive - yes.  Wrong in the work place - yes.  but after my embarrassment subsided it turned me on.

------------------------------------------------

Blatantly provocative she lay on the sand, one hand shading her eyes.
She had tossed and turned all day the frequent visits to the North Sea rollers keeping her skin cool under the unusual heat.
He had not moved.
Could not move.
Only his head stuck out of the sand.
His only liquid refreshment her concentrated pee delivered in gushes from her  luscious pink cunt.
The sand lay heavy on his body and hours of immobility had robbed him of time and place.
Exquisite perfection that nothing could rival....ever




0 comments:

Post a Comment