Saturday, November 24, 2012

Confession by Dave


It is very important that here in the Dominion that I do things right. This reflects on my Mistress if i do not do it correctly. I must respect cultural differences in all things that I do or say. My Mistress is the most important thing to me and i have to make sure that by my actions and words  do not bring any disrespect on her in any way shape or form. It is the most important I not only obey my Mistress but also that i please her in all things. When I fail it is right and proper that my Mistress punishes me as she sees fit. I must be polite to all in the Dominion and thus making my Mistress proud.  It is with great honour I serve my Mistress and I thank her for showing me my place.

It is very important that I respect all cultures in the Dominion. This reflects on my Mistress if I do not comply with this directive. I must listen and reflect on the things I say so they give no insult to anyone.  It is my duty to do these things so my Mistress will be proud of me. I am her servant and should know and keep my place in all things. I must me polite and respectful to all. If I do not comply its is my Mistress right to punish me as she sees fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment