Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Mad Domme's Birthday by Lady Majik


                                              A Mad Domme's Birthday Party                                                


By ɱǻɉȋҟ    


The names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

Lillian was the first guest to arrive with Her usual entourage of three.  Just behind Her was a tall beautiful specimen of a man wearing nicely creased black slacks with matching jacket and a bow-tie.  No shirt.  His chest was bare of hair, his waist narrow with well defined muscles.  He was introduced to Me as “Jake the Butler” said Lill “and he is My gift to you for the evening”.

My home had been transformed the previously day.  Any equipment that we could get a hold of as well as some things rigged up for the festivities.  We had music, dancing and a somewhat reluctant birthday cake.  My live in sub, Wann, was to be My cake.  My favorite cake is strawberry shortcake.  The fridge was stocked with two dozen cans of spray-on whipped cream and a large stock of frozen berries.  Also three of my other subs attended.

As the guests from two of my favorite munch groups arrived, Jake took their wraps and hung them neatly in the coat closet.  He made and passed the drinks and snacks to all the guests.

Everyone took seats and were passes non alcoholic drinks for the play party.  The reason for non-alcoholic drinks is I have a strict rule for safe, sane and consensual play.  I know that when people get drunk they tend to disregard the “safe, sane” part of it.

I had three bedrooms and the basement set up with different playing fields.

I didn't know everyone and assumed that the ones I was unfamiliar with were the plus one of my known guests.  However there was one person whom, after I asked around, it seemed no one knew.  It turned out that this one was crashing the party.  I asked him why he crashed.  He responded that he saw people coming in with outrageous clothing on and was curious.
“Curious?”  I questioned.  “Just how curious?”
“I've heard of BDSM but never experienced it.”
“So, you want an experience do you?” I said in a threatening manner.  “Be careful what you wish for boy!”  I then asked Mistress V and Master D to put a paper bag over his head and set him up in the basement knowing they could take care of him.  The plan was to tie him the the cross, keeping the bag over his head and make him wait until we all went to the basement for gift giving.  The whole time making him wait in the dark allowing his imagination run wild as he listened to the sounds of the play party.

After the initial discussions, everyone getting to know each others kinks (mind you I invited two munch groups so not everyone knew each other) Master D introduced a new toy he created.  This was several sized Styrofoam balls with thumb tacks glued head down to the balls.  He then covered them with fabric, with the sharp points poking through.  So the games rules were as follows:  For female subs they had to push the balls across the room using their breasts, the male subs had to use their cocks.  We pitted the females together and had a race to see who could get to the end of the course first.  Ditto with the male subs.  Needless to say their Doms/Dommes had to wipe the bloody pricks down with rubbing alcohol making them squeal even more.
Once the race was finished everyone went to the different rooms to play with their partners.  I didn't get to witness all of this as I was busy with my own three boys.  Needless to say a good time was had by all.  I had whip marks on the bedroom ceiling for several months until I had it painted again!

Play went on like this for about two hours, everyone making quite a racket, giving the poor crasher in the basement a lot to think about.

My butler for the evening was never far from my side, passing me my toys when asked for and dutifully lighting my cigarettes or becoming a chair, stool or ashtray as the case warranted.  About once an hour he traveled among my guests with drink and snack trays.

The time came to put out my birthday cake.  Now Wann and I had been together for about 6 months.  Although, he would accompany me to munches and play parties, he and I had never played in public.  He was rather shaken when I told him of my plan for my cake.  He was very nervous and I truly think he thought I would use another for this part.  But I was in high spirits that evening and was determined that he take his place upon the table.
“Please Mistress” he begged “let me at least keep my underwear on!” almost in tears at this point.  He had been fidgeting all evening and only I knew why.
“Get yourself naked and get on that table!” I demanded.  Meekly, he obeyed.

Meanwhile, Viv was gathering the guests from the various rooms and handed each FemDomme a can of whipped cream.  I retrieved the strawberries from the freezer and the shortcakes from the fridge.  I covered him with a layer of shortcake and spread the icy cold strawberries over the cake layer.  As the berry juice seeped between the cracks of the cake he visibly began shaking.
“Now don't you wiggle Wann or this will take longer then necessary!” I scolded him.  “But Mistress it's cold!” he replied with a meaningful glance towards his crotch.
“Oh ho ho!” laughing at his discomfiture.  “Don't you worry about that!  It'll get warmed up soon enough!” watching as his face went completely white then beet red within an instant of each other.  I tried very hard to keep a stern expression on my face while laughing hard on the inside.  You see, he didn't know the full extent of my plan.

“Ladies” I spoke loudly to gain the attention of the gathering crowd.  “Are you armed?”  I asked.
“Yes!”  they all replied waving their cans in the air shaking them and making their way to the table.  I took another can from Viv.  The table was placed in the center of the room so we could all find a spot at each edge.  When we were all assembled in our places I began to count, “One.......,” his eyes closed, “Two.......” his lips, firmly closed, whitened, “Three!” I shouted and white creamy foam squirted from over a dozen cans all over the berries, his face, crotch, legs and arms.  It came from all directions!  It got on the walls, carpet and each other as we all excitedly “decorated” the cake.

The room exploded with the sounds of cheering on from the other males in the house and fem subs.  I had a brief thought for the party crasher tied firmly to the St Andrews cross in the basement wondering what was going through his mind at that moment.

Once the whipped cream was gone and no part of Wann's body was left uncovered Viv quickly placed some candles into the cake.  Wann's eyes widened as the lit and sparking candles were placed in the cake. “Hey” he began protesting but my mouth reached his before he could say another word.  I kissed him deeply as my tongue wrestled with his.  As I lifted my head I whispered in his ear “Now comes the fun part!”

Very quickly, I made a wish and attempted to blow out the trick candles.  The cakes began to slide off Wann as his body, heated with embarrassment, began melting the berries and cream.
“OK Ladies!” I announced “Lets eat cake!”
With that announcement we all dropped our heads and began eating the berries, cake and cream directly off of Wann's body.  No forks, plates or napkins.  I had placed myself by his crotch, as the other Ladies licked, tickled and nibbled the rest of his body, I went to work on his cock and balls, nibbling his inner thighs and sucked his small shriveled cock into my mouth, feeling it gradually fill my mouth as I tickled his balls.  When he was his full length I began to suck the cream from his balls and between his butt cheeks.

Meanwhile my butler was serving a pre-made strawberry shortcake to the rest of the guests.


End of Part One

0 comments:

Post a Comment