Saturday, October 13, 2012

Confession by Nath


The Dominion and what it is to me.

I was only about a week old when I found The Dominion, I rezzed in read the rules and found the kneel pose, quickly put it to use and nervously made my way for the Court yard.

Being new I didn't know what to expect but it seemed like a place that could easily keep me coming back.

After greeting the Ladies and subs in the court yard instantly this felt like the place for me, found it to be very friendly, I soon found out that if you stepped out of line it wouldn't go un-noticed, and was soon corrected, besides that it felt natural being here, a place I could fit in, be around people with the same interests.

It is after all the place that I met a great person, a great friend and my wonderful Mistress, the greatest Lady I know.

Since then I have met many wonderful people within The Dominion, I wish that others continue to find happiness here, people they can learn with,  find friends, others that they can relate with.

Would just like to thank everyone of The Dominion for being here and making it what it is.

Nath (nathsub)

0 comments:

Post a Comment