Saturday, October 20, 2012

Confession by Madi


Confession by Madison Grayman

Those who know me know that I do not regularly write a confession. It is not that I do not find confessions at the Dominion a wonderful event, but it is the fact that I prefer to write when I have something to say. This weekend is one of those moments.

Just over a year ago several things happened in my life. The most important was my then girlfriend of more than a decade..... said yes to my proposal. We married this past spring. While that is exciting in itself and many of my Dominion family shared in the experience for with I am very grateful. The second most important thing happened rather unexpectedly. It was something I never thought would happen. I was collared by Lady Gabrielle. I had been owned by 2 other lovely Ladies who I still adore very much. But those relationships did not last to know one's fault. It is the way of SL relationships. But now I am collared to Lady Gabrielle. Someone who first and foremost was my friend before the delicate collar was locked around my neck. I am the only girl in a small gaggle of subs which my Mistress has collared. I have my role. I am her assistant. Her go to girl. Her Girl Friday.

My Mistress is my focus, my purpose, my discipline, my rock, and my dear friend. She accepts me for all that I’m. She tolerates my mischief and puts her foot down at just the right moments. My Mistress encourages me to be my best. She encourages me to be the best husband to my wife. My Mistress is understanding. Look at garth, if thats not understand, I don't know what is. But all kidding aside. my Mistress is wonderful and I just want to tell her thank you for the very special gift she gives me by allowing me, Madi, to be her girl friday.

Madi

0 comments:

Post a Comment